Sunday, August 17, 2008

Went out with Susan..


Went out with Susan again on the Saturday(16.08.08)
And we took some pics at the 5 star toilet or 5 diamond toilet (that's what we say).


It's like we're in a dream...



I'm full liao..



YOU!!



Susan took a slanting pic..




And I took a beaded dog which is hanging on her hand phone




Susan looks like a peacock don't you think??
Because there is three feathers on her head..
And the thing there is only one colour..
A mutual peacock it is.



Me and Susan!



I don't recall that I have a twin sister!!



Watch out!! Susan is going to punch me!!



ChhhEEaasszzzz



nUNu: I shoot you
Susan: No, I shoot u 1st


I can't breathe!!!



Which is cuter??
Susan or her twin??



HIGH 5 pal!!



Hi folks...



Hehe...pinching herself..




Show your best post girls!!



OUch!! why are we punching ourselves on the head???




Ohh, Please spare my life!!



Peace people! PEACE it is..



Susan: This is nUNu, my good and faithful student..
nUNu: yea, right........



Hmm...why are we thinking in the toilet??



Apa la you...



Look up



nono..look here....



Susan: nUNu, why are you so heavy??



you kick me, I kick you...



On our way back home in the bus

: D




That's all for now....

No comments: