Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lighthouse here I come!!!

Went for hiking together with my 2nd sis and some friends on a Saturday (09.08.08).
This time, we are going to hike to monkey beach. Then proceed to the lighthouse in Muka Head...



Here we are!! From the starting point.
From left: me, Tung, 2nd sis, Dennis and Nick




The Hikers








Nick




Tung



And me
New hairstyle..Haha...



Tung and me...
Hey, both carrying red bags..
And similar colour shirts!!




The girls...
Aikkss...I'm the tallest!!



The guys...

Nick: If You jump, I'll jump..
Dennis: Now don't you lie to me...
Nick: No worries, I'll be right behind you..



Dennis: Ok, ready?
Nick: Ready!!



Dennis: Wait I forgot something....
I need to breathe !! No, did I lock my car just now??
Nick: JUST DO IT!!!!



Dennis: All right..Ready...
1...2....



JUMP!!!!



Nick: YuHHooOO!!
Tung: This guy must have gone crazy!!




Nick: What did you say??



Tung: Hehe...nothing.....



Abi(2nd sis):Lets go have a swim guys..



Nick: HEHE....We're going to have a swim, we're going to have a swim..(singing)



Who are those weirdos



nUNu:Hmm, what are we looking at??
Tung: Who else..
Nick: Those two.........



Really weird....
Both: I can fly I can fly (singing)



Dennis: When your flying,
"Don't hunt what you can't kill"



Abi: All right, I'll hunt Nick!! He is an easy one..
Nick: No, not me..nUNu instead. She is way easier than me...
nUNu: Ohno...
Tung: who dares to bully my nUNu!!



Abi: Ok la..Don't wanna hunt anything today..
Just wanna snap a pic of you guys..


YYYYY


We can do it!!



Nick: Err..I think we're lost..




Everybody: What are you doing??
(Looks like a chicken to me..)


YYYYY



Nice boats..
And a speed boat....



The sun is shining bright and it's getting hot!!



We really need a break!!



What's there??
Something dropped....



It's a wet sock??



nUNu: It's your socks Tung!!
Tung: AHAHHHAA!!!!!!!



Tung: Well, Just to dry my socks after i accidentally make it wet...
nUNu:Hmm...great idea...



nUNu: Poke you.
Abi: Ouhhh
Tung: Stop fooling around and look at the camera..hehe...



Dennis: Hmph..Think I'm not though enough??



Dennis: show you my muscle...
Nick: Oh no...I'm scared...



Dennis: Everybody look here..I'm the camera man now..



Dennis: next person to take the camera is...
nUNu: Ohh NO! not me..I'm...I'm allergic to cameras...
Nick: Don't look at me...lalalalala...
Tung: HAHA...I don't know how to use a camera..so don't ever ask me..



YYYYY




Playing with marshmallow...



Abi: I wanna play too!!!



Tung: Haiz..How old are you already??
Still playing with your food..
Didn't your mother ever taught you not to play with your food??



Abi: He started it..


YYYYY


Up and up and up....




To the light house here we come!!



But wait!! Closed !!!!
Unacceptable!!!



Dennis: NOOOO!! Let us in!!..
Can't you see we climbed all the way up just for the lighthouse??
NIck: Sob sob......



Nick: Hmph!!
nUNu: Why they lock us out??
Tung: It's ok, smile for the camera is more important.
Abi: I don't know whether to be happy about it or be sad...




Nick: Hehehe....leng lui here I come!!!



YYYYY


Going Back

Abi: Are we there yet??
I can't see the other side...




nUNu: Because we're blocking you!!..



Hey look a sea monster!! No a kracken!!



Nick: AHHHH



Dennis: AHHHA



nUNu: Stop shouting you guys...It's nothing...Tung is just scaring you..
See now what have you done to my hair!!!



Here we are!! Finally..



YYYYY


Lunch time!!
Went to Tung's Mother's coffee shop(Kit Seng) again...


Abi:Want some???



My 2nd sis ordered a bowl of Jawa Mee



The guys ordered Char Koay Teow



I ordered Koay Teow Th'ng
While Tung ordered Koay Teow Th'ng added with Mee...



Poh Piah(made by tung's grandma)



Pai Tee (also her grandma made)



Some Loh Bak



Ice kacang (I love this)




Las but not least..
the durian ice-cream(famost for that and also the ice kacang)..
It's simply delicious..



All the yummy foods...



Dennis and Tung with their ice kacang



We really enjoy our ice kacang...



Dennis: Don't you ever dare to touch my prawn...


YYYYY






Went to church right after coming back from hiking...



As you can see, we're really tired..



Me and bro..



nUNu: What did you do!!



Abi: AHH....
nUNu: What are you doing??
Dan(bro):Hehehe..



Show me your funny faces....


That's all for now...

2 comments:

StylerDen said...

Actually the last picture... its the other way round lol... its..
"Who put a prawn on my plate....."
lol

nUNu said...

HAhaHA!!! aiya...nvm la...
both oso can...this 1 is wat i think....hahha....i noe who put tht pawn into ur plate...my sis,abi!!!