Friday, August 22, 2008

Paradise Worship LIVE Concert

Went to the concert (21.08.08,Thursday)...
And it was GREAT!!
I love it...




The musicians...
They sang some Hillsongs too...



And a guy played the oboe..
Its really nice...

I record part of it just to show you guys how beautiful it sounds...






And guess what I'm just siting at the same row with him..which is next next to me..
And next to me is a pastor(if I'm not mistaken)
He dropped his paper, my mom who sat behind me told me that he dropped his paper...
So I took it and placed on his chair while he went looking for it...HAHA....
he need that paper because he need to make some announcement..which I later found out...




Patricia was there too...
My mom fetch her there...



Before heading home, we took a pic with one of the musicians..
who was there to give the people their autographs....


That's all for now...






No comments: