Friday, August 8, 2008

Here we go again...

Well, here we go again...
Spending another Friday on that piece of cloth for Merdeka..
And I do hope it's the last time we stayed back to paint it!!

Ok, Let's start the story...
It's not 100% true though, I made up some of them


Once upon a time, a group of 5A students went for their lunch together after school.


Professor: Hey Tung, go order our duck rice...gogogo



Tung: Why must I be the one?? Why can't you go??




Mei Ern: Don't look at me...lalalalala....(drink her barley)

Reluctantly Tung went and ordered duck rice for four persons..


When the food arrived

They have duck



Pork



And goes together with rice..



And all of it end up been eaten by the four...
leaving nothing behind...except the bones of course...



After having a duck feast, they headed to the New Sunshine Square



Which located in Lip Sin
(If translate to English which means 'the people's LIPs there are very SINful')



But no worries, our students here lips are not that sinful(still got sin)...
As you can see, they are so happy, showing off their white shiny teeth
because each of them bought junk food!!
But good thing they are not really LIP JUNK just LIP SIN..


Wonder for the four stayed back?? They had a mission..
A mission to complete the cloth painting for the Malaysia's national day (Merdeka Day)

Tung and the professor really are exited...
They took all the materials , ready to finish the mission!!
But wait a minute guys..Where is the cloth???

As soon as they realized they forgotten to bring down the cloth from Kerry's house,
Kerry went up again and the cloth down...



They laid the cloth on the grass and places their junk food on it..
Wait a minute, are you guys having a picnic here??
What about the mission???



Tung: Huh?? What mission?? I taught our mission is to eat and eat and eat and eat??



Mei Ern: Yea...It's a mission in life so that people won't go hungry.



Kerry: Yummy, I wish the whole world is full of food instead of missions...



Professor stuck all the junk food in his mouth..



Yuen Chiek: Hey hey professor make sure you don't spit out the junk food....
Don't waste a single bite!! If not I have to clean up the mess..



Professor smiled..
Professor: Hehe...pai se pai se...(embarrassed)



Mei Ern: Hey guys, stop eating already...Remember we have a mission here!!!
Hey don't snatch my junk food...



Tung: Klah,Klah...let's start our real mission..



Tung smiled..
Tung: HEHE...what are you staring at ??? Don't all have have a mission too??
Gimme all the junk food, I'll eat it all in no time.Then we can start what we're here for..



Everybody: Here you go...
Tung: Hmm...guai guai...all so good and obedient...


After gave everything to Tung, they started their work


Preparing



Printing hand prints..



Foots..



leaves..



Mix..


And Finally..
Viola!
Mission accomplished agents..


Kerry: Oh NO!! what happen to my hand??
Is it blood???
Tung: No you silly, blood is not blue in colour or purple..SWEAT!!




Kerry: HEHE...really?? Oh I'm glad..
Tung: Show it to the camera!!



Tung: And also don't to forget my beautiful coloured foot...




Hey, so is the grass....



After completing it..




Professor:Hey, look here..not there!!!
Pay your attention here!!



Kerry: Yea!! We all are here...Aren't we attractive enough with the colours??




Tung: Can't you see it clearly???
Come on guys, help me lift this cloth up..
Now you can see it perfectly clear??


Professor: Hey, Yuen Chiek, since our mission is finished, let's go there..
Yuen Chiek: What?? Where??Oh there?? OH ok..

Tung: Are they monkeys or what??
Don't pay any attention to them...they are a pair of dweebs..


Tung climbed up the slide

Mei Ern: Tung, what do you see??
Tung: It's a plane...
NO,
It's a bird..
NO..



Tung: It's a flying TUNG!!!
Mei Ern: SWEAT!!!!



Professor climbed up the slide and pushed Tung aside then he slided down the slide..
Professor: Nah, she is just imagining things..



Soon, Kerry joined them too..



She tried to push Tung down the slide
Tung: Hey, Don't push me!!



Tung: AHHH!!!
Kerry gave out her evil laugh
Tung: Professor help me!!!



Professor: Don't worry, I'll take revenge for you!!
Kerry: What are you doing???



Professor: What else..REVENGE !!!
Tung: Stop it! You don't have to take it too seriously!!
She is afraid of heights!!
Take the revenge on me instead...




Professor: If you say so...



Tung: Are you done with your revenge yet??
Professor: Not yet, another layer for you for eating all the junk food just now..



Professor: There!Another layer for saying me and Yuen Chiek a dweeb..



Tung: Satisfied??
Professor: Done!!Now try to free yourself..If you could, I'll treat you some ice kacang..



Upon hearing this Tung immediately let herself free..
So Professor have to keep his promise and the four stopped by a coffee shop nearby..




Mei Ern: Mmm.. look at this delicious and tempting ice kacang..



Tung: Hoho can't wait any longer already... ATTACK!!!




Tung: Hey professor, remember you have to treat me ice kacang yea...
Now you see I'm eating the 3rd bowl..So you have to pay for it all..



Professor: Here you go..Don't look down on me!! I'll always keep my word..




Kerry: HAHA...really?? I rarely see Professor treat somebody..
Hey, Professor you have to treat me too..I'm Tung's best sister..
Now I'm eating my 3rd bowl too..



Tung drank the ice kacang through her straw
Tung: YEA!! totally agree..



Professor: Forget about it Kerry..I only promised Tung, not you!!
Sigh, I have to pay for mine too...



Mei Ern: Mmm....these really are good...


After they paid th bill, they went their separate ways..
Mei Ern and Tung went to Kerry's house to take their bags..
On the same time, Tung bullied a baby(QiQi) whom Kerry's mom babysits..




Qiqi: OuuccHH don't pinch my cheek



Qiqi: I don't wanna be your friend already!!!
HUMPH!!


Well, She does looks out for another pinch from Tung...




-The End-

Just a last clip for you guys to enjoy..




Till my next post!!

No comments: