Saturday, August 2, 2008

Let's Do It!!

We stayed back right after school on Friday (01.8.08) to complete the cloth we're painting halfway(for Merdeka Day)...

Well, what's for lunch??
We went to BJ complex and...



KFC again!!!
Guess we'll never get tired of that..




Excuse me, I want to make a complaint...
Can I have a new one please??
Someone have eaten part of my bun...


After having KFC, we headed hack to school by foot...
And we drew some stuff on the blackboard...


Well, not my idea..
Someone started to draw somebody, whom they don't really like..
BBULEEVE me, you don't wanna know who is that..



Well, this is another person whom they don't like..
They call this person I.T.



I.T. "Where is my remote control??"



Someone" In your hand la..."



And the last one..
I don't think each one of them looks like human..
more like alien invaded the earth...




Alien"I want to eat triple..HAHAHA..I'm gonna be fat!!"
I think it ate a lot of food when it invaded earth..
But I didn't ask it whether the food is nice or not.



Maybe because it doesn't know chinese??
Alien" I don't know how to speak Chinese...Want to eat??
I really love eating "
I'm just wondering... If this Alien don't know chinese, then why is it speaking in chinese??




Anyway, WE have to start...



Tung tried to open it up...



Eu Teong tried to open it too..




AHAH!! Finally it's opened....




Kerry is "borrowing" Eu Teong's fingers to touch up the Wau..



Hey, Don't come near me or I'll paint you!!
And become my master piece...



Hmm...is TUng an Alien too??




In coming!!!!



Errm...she eat it????





Kerry, smiling + painting at the same time..
good thing not sleeping..because she really looks tired indeed..




Any bright ideas Atiqah??
Or are you thinking of someone else...
Hmm..



Did he came here to study or to paint??
No wonder he is the professor of the class...



Well, I'm just wondering what is she laughing at??
Kerry??
Eu Teong the professor??
Atiqah and her day dreaming??(maybe she can read people's mind)
or...she laugh suddenly without a reason..
who knows..



HOHo, looks like I'm too concentrating on it..




And the painting proceeds...




Oh look, it's Yuen Chieck and Atiqah...
And some peace sign..
Yuen Chieck and Atiqah" Hi earthlings We come in peace."



What unusual colours of flowers...
You can't find it anywhere else ya know...



But maybe you can find this one..
it's common...



THERE!!!
It is finished...
Only thing left is the right side which we will let other students in our class to sign on it..



These are our hand prints...
Atiqah, Yuen Chieck, Kerry, Mei Ern(me),Huan Yu and Eu Teong




Atiqah, good thing she didn't forget to print her palm here..
because she was day dreaming just now...



Yuen Chiek...Blue hand print..



Kerry in pink


Yea..it's my palm alright..




Hmm...Huan Yu..Why a little crooked??
I think she laugh too much and when she print her palm on it, it smears..
too bad...



Last but not least, our professor..Eu Teong



My palm after doing that...



Well, that's all from me today..
Chao..

No comments: