Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crazy Pics for Outing

We took a lot of pics during this hangout(19.08.08)..
All because of boredom...
Well, here's where I start,
a breakfast in Mcdonalds together with Susan,Tung, Kerry, Kerry's sis and her friend in BJ (Bukit Jambul Complex).



I had tea, Susan had coffee(She can't start a day without it), Kerry and Tung had a cup milo, Kerry's sis and her friend had coffee...
And each had a burger(it looks small to me but it's hot and nice)





Does this remind you of something??
Well, to me...
It reminds me of WALL-E
HAHA!!! And we're going to watch it that day





That's why you can see Tung so happy!!




Susan just about to start eating her burger..





Susan and me in the bus to QB(QueensBay Mall)..




Tung: Hey come and join me..




Tung Tung where are you going??




There, here's only is the right way..



All was going well, until....

Susan began to press there handphone
hmm..wondering who is she smsing..
Maybe her bf??
Telling him that she and us are waiting for Jolyn so long??




Oh my!! Even Tung Tung fell asleep!!!
Kerry looks kinda moody...




And now Kerry's turn!!!!




Haha...Macdonald again...
And we bought a cup of carbonated drink from Macdonald..
so that we can refill, refill and refill!!!



Hmm...I'm staring at the drink
Am I bored or am I asking myself..
"Why are there so many straws while I only have a mouth?? What should I do??"



Oh I know!! I'll just stuffed all the straws into my mouth..
That's what I'm going to do!! HEHE........



Hey! I had an Idea!!
Why not we take lots and lots of pics just to kill of our boredom girls??



OKOK!!! me first! me first!!



All right you go girl!!



Susan: come we take together
nUNu: ok !!



nUNu: Hey camera, look here, look here....




Susan: Hey, Hey, Hey...what about me?? I thought I'm the first one to take pics..
nUNu: sorry sorry...okok...you win...




Tung: Susan, you don't bully my nUNu..or else...
Kerry: No no , ignore what Tung said and you will get a kiss from me...




Susan: haiz....You win Tung...And I don't want a kiss from Kerry...
Only my bf can kiss me....




Tung: I have my eyes on you



All right stop bullying her..
But now smile for the camera...




Jolyn finally arrived...
Together with her bf....



After they arrived, we went and bought the ticket to watch WALL.E
Then Jolyn and her bf went dating while we all went to the toilet and snapped some more pics.....



Well, before that...
Tung wanna make sure her hair is in the right shape..




Kerry can't wait for Tung so she take a pic of herself
As you can see, Tung is at the back of Kerry..
preparing herself for the camera..



nUNu:Haiz this Tung, pretty already.. you look terrific girl...
Susan: yeah listen to her...you look marvelous..



Tung: Ok I'm ready...get out of my spot light...
nUNu: Hey don't push..




Kerry took a pic with Tung..



Next is me...




Me and Susan....




Took a proper pic together 1st...then later..




Me and Susan taking pic...
Why are Kerry and Tung laughing at??
They have come up with a post!! what is it???



Come lets take it together!!!
1, 2, 3!
Kick!!!!




Hmm...look familiar??
Guess what are we sitting on.....




A Merry-Go-Round
HAHA!! It's all Tung's idea...



Aren't we just childish??




Hmm...guess what Tung is staring at....



Ohh LOOK!!! CHIKCKEN!!! At Nandos....
We went there after the movie...






Yerr....Why don't I have a Chicken???



Look at it...
Fresh Roasted chicken with rice and some potato chips...
MAN!!! my saliva is dripping!!!



Chicken, traditional potato and salad..
YUM!!!




The drink is quite costly...
But at least we can refill it...




Susan ordered tea...
It's also costly but taste nice..




Jolyn and her Bf...



Tung: Wa...both of you don't need to eat already..
give me your portion.....



me and tung smiled at them..
waiting for the right time to grab the couple's portion of food....
But they had their eyes fixed in us..
Eventually we gave up...



Next, we went our own way again..
leaving the couple (they went and took sticker pics..)
So we went to the 5 star toilet in QB and proceed taking pics....


Hmm..lets have a closer look




Closer some more....




That's better...



The four girls taking pics in the toilet....
some girls came in and saw us..
but it didn't bother us at all from taking pics....



Heh!! some one take off this lamp..
it's blocking our view..



Never mind take this angle instead....




Kerry and Susan..



The two leng lui showing their sexy legs..




nUNu has been a naughty girl...
That's why Tung Tung and Kerry want to punish her...




Kerry smsing who??
wanna noe..?
Go ask her yourself.....
She is dissolved into the message till not aware of people taking her pic...



Tung: nUNu, you've been a naughty girl
nUNu: Please don't punish me, I'm innocent!!!
Susan: heheh...what are you waiting for Tung?? Beat her up...she don't deserve to live...




What are they looking at??
A spider???



Notice any difference of me and Tung compared to the previous pics??
I've change skirt with Tung...HAHA...




Tung and Susan




Kerry and me...




What are you looking at!!??



Act cute..




Haiyak..
Here comes the two Kung Fu Fighters....




Tung is going to be sandwich by us!!!
She don't want to show her sexy leg anymore..




But wait...
She join us instead!!!
Fuiyo..



Aiyo.. showing off the legs ad........




Tung Tug trying to make herself look taller..




Ready to catch some bad guys???




Err..I've no idea what are we doing....




Wanna act like super models...




All right show is over
What's next?
(I like this pic..)


After taking these crazy pics in the toilet while other people came in and out of the toilet...
We met again with Jolyn and her Bf in the sticker taking pics shop...
To me, it's kind of expansive..
So we waited for pics to be printed out...


To the end of this outing, Jolyn and her Bf went their own way again...
Suddenly Tung met her relatives in QB...
Kerry followed her too...
And so we departed
As a result it left only me and Susan...


We went beside the sea which is just outside of QB
And snapped some more pics..
Guess we did took a lot of pics that day...




nUNu: What is your reaction when you are shocked??

This is what Susan post...





Susan 1+1=??

Two




Pretend you are playing a guitar

Music coming out of the fake guitar 'bag'



What if your Bf cheated you??

You've gotta be kidding me!!




Act as if you are pek chek (tension)
Folded her arms...




Describe yourself...

Well, I know I'm tall, I play the violin.........





What if someone kick your butt??

Ouch!!




Open your jacket

Tada....!!




Draw a circle

Drawing...



Show me you are depressed

ARGHH!!




Show me that you are thinking

Hmm....




Excercise

1, 2, 3, 4, 5.....





What if someone wants to hug you??

Come come come I hug you back...
MUuakkkzzz...




Pretend you are looking at leng cai

Waa...look at that one!!!




Dive into the sea

I'm ready!!




Searching for leng cai

Where??? I can't see any....




What if you are in Egypt??

Yeah..I'm in Egypt!!



Say Hi to a friend...

Hi!! It's been a long time!!!




Kick some rocks...

Kick, kick, kick...





Thinking of someone..

I'm thinking all right!!!




Salute

Aye aye Sir!!!




Show me somthing

There..




Show me that you are suprised

AHH! Ohmy..!!





Knock you head

Knock, knock....
Who's there??.....




Act cute

HEhehe...





Act as if you are suspicious...

hMMM.....




Pull your ears..

Pulling it





What if you are in love???

Posting...





Act like you can't make a desicion

What am I to do??????





Act as if you saw something expected...

Hmm...I knew it...




When someone asked you to look over there...

Where?? When?? What????




Thinking out of the box......

Thinking hard here....




Act as if you are hungry..

My stomach is grumbling ...
I want FOOD!!!




Act that you don't mind

Whatever......





What if someone tries to steal your bag??

Oh no you don't!!





Studying for exam....

Ohno....what is this??
I don't understand......





If someone appreciate you...

Aiya...my cheek is blushing off.....




Someone strangling you

OOh..please...I still wanna live!!!





Believe that you can fly

I can fly, I can fly, I can FLY........





When you heard a good news...

OH MY GOSHHH!!!




Asking for some money

Gimme money gimme money....




Act like a cat

Purrr...purr......






Use your bag as a hat...

two in one bag..
1. can put lots of stuff into it..
2.can use it as a hat...





When you heard something unexpected..

HuH!???




What????





Tooth ache..

I have to see the dentist




Post something

OK!!! Posting ...




Recalling somehing

err....Errrmm.....err..



POst anything.....

Take 1



Take 2



Take 3



Take 4




Take 5



Take 6





Ok Susan, Thanks for being my model...
Now lets take pic together...



Lets take pics with songs...


Do



Re



Mi




Fa



So,La Ti, Do....
haha....




Sigh....it's a long post all right..
hope you guys enjoy it...
Till my next post!!
nUNu over and out!!!

No comments: