Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Let's Hangout again!!

Went out with friends again...
Haha..it was like last one week ago we went out together..
Then here we go again, to QueensBay..
But before that we went to Bukit Jambul 1st to have our study group
I woke up about 8.30am and we are suppose to meet at 8.30am at McDonald's..
I'M LATE!!
Sms Kerry, told her that I would be late..
Guess what she is still at home waiting for Tung to come to her house then only they walk to BJ
When I reached BJ, I only saw Kerry and Tung..But where is Eu Teong the professor??
So we went to a hawker shop and had our breakfast near BJ..
I didn't eat because I ate before I went out..


They bought rice from a nasi lemak stall




Tung taking out her wallet to pay for the drink
Tung: Haiz..NO money already..
I'm broke...




But wait!!
She suddenly took out a note from her wallet!!
Tung: HEHE!!!! It's a magic wallet!!


In the mean time, Kerry grab hold of Tung's money note..


Kerry: Tung Tung, you are rich already ho..
Gimme your money..because you have unlimited money in that wallet of yours!!
If not you have to treat me every meal I that I eat..



Kerry's plate is 100% empty




But Tung's plate still have food in it..
She said the food is not quite nice..
Or maybe she have unlimited money which make her think it doesn't matter she finish it or not...



When we returned to McDonald's we saw professor sitting there waiting..
At 1st we taught he is the one who was late..But actually it's the other way round..
He came early and waited for us..Since we haven't arrive, he went and walk around BJ..

Tung: TADA!! Here is our professor teaching us..




Err...what is he doing??
Don't tell me he fallen asleep while teaching us...



Ohh...he is looking at the calculator????




Guess which finger is mine??
The fairest one(top) is Kerry's
The thick fat finger(on the left) is professor's
The bottom one is Tung...
There I gave you all some tips already..





Tung look very absorbed into Chemistry...




So did professor



But it's not what you think it is...
Professor is drawing this!!!



And a tortoise.....



And we even draw this!!
LOL!!!



Actually, that is a beaker and a thermometer..
They added some flowers to the thermometer
A new design thermometer..
HAHAH!!!




Err...taken By professor...
Who he wanna kiss???

After the Study group
we waited for my mom to arrive to have lunch at Merry Brown..

Took this pic in BJ..
Really nice...
A white cube with red butterflies on it..


Soon Jolyn also went to BJ because she need to buy CD...
Her father fetched us to QB..



When we reached there, We went to the Mcdonald's there because Jolyn wants to buy something to eat..



Where is Tung looking at??



nUNu: Aiya, Tung looking at leng cai ar??




What am I posting anyway??





Double cheese burger??
Jolyn bought it...




Yea...look at how she stares at her burger...




Ammm...There goes her 1st bite...or not...




Ahem...Jolyn, Tung...What are both are you doing




Jolyn: Yum, This is simply delicious!!
Tung: Yer..so bad..didn't give me eat..
Tempt me only....



Wow, there is goes...
R.I.P burger
In Jolyn's stomach




Tung: Hehe, I helped her finish some..Since she eat so slow..



Kerry gave me a real golden ring

nUNu: I want to divorce you!!
Kerry: NO DON'T wear it back!!



nUNu: NO!! I don't want you!! You always leave me and go dating with Jolyn!!
Kerry: I said Don't take it out!!!



nUNu took out the ring



And placed it on the table...




Jolyn: YEAH!! Let's celebrate!! nUNu and Kerry divorce already!!
Tung: YEAAHH!!! Peace girls....Peace....



Kerry: No, I help you wear it back..
nUNu have no other no choice....




But we are still smiling...




Now , What is this??
Another couple???




Couple no.1



Couple no. 2




Candid!!
Couple no. 2 is on the move...
Dating.....
And what Jolyn is doing??



And...they missed QB too much till they hugged one of the pillar in QB...




Couple no. 2 going up the escalator....
Tung-black shirt with short pants
Jolyn-white jacket with black long pants




Couple no. 1 up on escalator...
nUNu-Dark Green shirt with white pants
Kerry-Brighter Green shirt with white pants




Took this pic in the cinema's toilet..




And we took a group pic too....




Guess again which is mine...
A.White sleeve with silver watch(right)
B.Only beaded bracelet(bottom)
C.Beaded bracelet with a white and black rubber band(left)
D. Beaded bracelet with a golden ring(top)

Tips is found if you have read from the top to here..



I took pic with Jolyn



Kerry and Jolyn




Another group pic..




Went to a shop
And tried on some shirts...

Me in white with purple stripes
Tung in white..




Then we exchange shirts...


Went to Jusco with a Rm 20 voucher to be used!!


And we bought about Rm 30++
See how much we bought!!!



Went to the food court and started a feast!!




Look at the goodies...




As me and Kerry went to wash our hands
Jolyn and Tung took a pic...




Make that two pics..




I mean three....




Ohmy!! What happened to Jolyn??
Is it because her BF is not there??
And she misses him a lot??




Well, we have no time for that..
right now we're starving for FOOD!!




Ohh..look Jolyn's mood come back already when she saw there food is waiting for her...
And Tung just can't wait to get her hands on them!!
I think her saliva is dripping....


All right girls...
Ready???
ATTACK!!!!!


Look at the size of my egg sandwich..




BUURRRBB...
Wow...I'm really full



But wait!!
What Tung is doing??
Why she gave a out a sly smile??

Ahem...Tung, show it to us quick!!!



Oh my GOSH!!
SHUSHI!!!!
As desert.....




Tung: A surprise to you girls...Hehe...


Lets have a closer look...

This set of sushi cost about Rm 10++




Wow..seems like Jolyn can't wait for Tung to open up the cover....




In juz a few seconds and it's all GONE!!!




Hohoho..Jolyn is checking her lipstick on her lips and see whether got outline or not...




Tung:Humph....I know you are very pretty la...
Don't have to makeup in front of me...



Next, while Jolyn and Tung went and wash their hands...
Me and Kerry took pics..


Kerry and me.....




Kerry, You wanna kiss who??
I looked suspicious...maybe about Kerry..
Wondering who she is going to kiss...




Kerry: nUNu has been a naughty girl...
Have to punish you so that you will know that you are wrong..
Tung: Yea!! You are a BAD girl...
nUNu:NO!NO! NO! not on the face!!!!




Went to the 5 star toilet..
Jolyn and Kerry took pic there
I don't really feel like taking pic there during that time...




So we end up going up to the building to the open air...

Tung-acting cool or promoting the ubrella
Jolyn-hi all welcome to QueensBay
nUNu-I'm ready to shop till I drop all right!!!




Tung-holding the umbrella...well, act cool again...the cool Tung Tung....
Jolyn-I love to shop in QueensBay...And you can't stop me..
nUNu-lalala....want a bag???




Tung- A new way of holding you umbrella..
Jolyn-see what I bought??
nUNu-This bag is as light as a feather...




Kerry-She is an criminal!!
Jolyn-what are you talking about??I'm just shopping here ok!!
nUNu-Haiyak!!!May my little bag protect me from YOU!!




Kerry-Agent Kerry, reporting for duty!!
Jolyn-See?? I'm not a criminal..I'm just a regular customer of QueensBay Mall
nUNu: See, my little bag has a few 'real' diamonds on it...And it's costly too...





Oh my GOSHH!!!
Why are they showing off their butts???
Especially Tung Tung..




Tung: LOOK!!! What is that??
Kerry: Where?? Where?? I don't see anything!!
Jolyn: oh! It's superman...nonno...I think it's UnderDog!!!




Tung: No!! I think it's a star!! I want to catch it..
Jolyn: Don't be foolish...It's UnderDog...You can see it's tail wagging...
Kerry: I still don't see anything...


Do you girls wanna come to QueensBay again??

'YES!!!!'



Do You girls had enough of QueensBay??


'N'



'O'



Tung Tung...posting...
Nice view from behind..




Triangle Love...





nUNu:Tung, You are mine!!
Kerry: NO, Tung Tung is mine!!
Tung: AHH!! I'm going to be teared into half!! HELP!!!




I can FLY!!!
FREEDOM!!!!!




HuiYAK!!! Dont' come any closer or I'll hit you with this umbrella..!





Ok, Time for leaving the open air
Let's go in back....


In the lift into the building

Kerry and TUng...they look kinda serious don't they??
Is it because they still wanna take pic in the open air of the building??





I looked like crying...
Well, I think Jolyn is the only one who is happy..




Well, soon they cheer up...
Kerry, again wanna kiss somebody..
Err..I think that somebody would be Tung Tung..
You can see Tung is expecting a kiss from Kerry....





Ohmy, I think Jolyn jealous already...Because Kerry wanna kiss TUng...
Well, I just act as if it's normal...




Jolyn: Hey, are you abnormal??This is not normal stuff ok??
nUNu: Whatever....



When waiting for Jolyn's dad to fetch us back home....

Kerry looked quite tired after the whole day out...




But Tung looked still energetic...Is it because Kerry gave her a kiss?????
OHH...Tung sucked all Kerry's energy already....




nUNu:I want to sleep
Jolyn: Hey, now is not the right time to sleep...Now is the time to smile for the camera!!




nUNu: Okok I smile(smile weakly)
Jolyn: give the camera a strong bright smile not weak smile..





Necklace a gift from Jolyn last year as my birthday present(If I'm nor mistaken)
Beaded bracelet borrowed from Tung
Golden ring borrowed from Kerry





Now I smile with a bright smile...
Tung is really enjoying herself...





OH my...Kerry still looked tired and restless...




Jolyn can't wait anymore to tell her BF about her day with her friends..





Can you see what I'm holding??
Yeah, the beaded bracelet all right...




Love the view...




Circle of friends...




A line of friends...


Seems like that's all I've got..

No comments: