Friday, August 29, 2008

Tung Tung's Birthday Parrty


Went to Tung's house and her grandma cooked some dinner...
Let's have a look...



Fried with prawn




Soup



Some vege



Chicken




Tung not only happy because it's her birthday
Besides she is really seems like enjoying her birthday dinner at home with her friends and family




Professor(Eu Teong) also wanted more rice!!!!




After dinner, we played monopoly..




Tung taking out the money...hehehe..




Professor really can't wait anymore....




Tung Tung asking money from professor...




HAHA...he pretended as if he didn't hear anything




My possessions....




This is what Tung bought......




Look at my CASH!!!!!




Money, money, money...
Come come....
it's all MINE!!!




Waaa...Professor shows off his money...




BEWARE OF A BIRTHDAY GIRL!!
She has a knife and will cut anybody who wants to attack her cake before she light her cake and cut it....
So as an advise to you...
BE PATIENT!!!



Nobody even dares to look at her cake!!!




Me, Tung and Professor..
I wanna join Tung to cut the CAKE!





Chocolate Mint Cake...
Simply my favorite!!



Tung and her relatives...
Tung: I think I saw somthing...
Relatives: WHere??? WHere???



Tung: There!! My birthday cake lighted with candles...
Relatives:OHH!!
Tung:But there are two large candles on my cake!! (1 candle represents 10 years)
Correction, I'm only 17, not 20..




And I joined the group too....



Now our birthday girl is serving the cake...
As you can see, everybody gathered around her just to get a slice of cake..




Tung: CHEERSSSS!!!




Tung is challenging you to drink...
see who drink faster..




See, even birthday girl have to wash the plates..
Well, anyhow..as long as she is happy..


After cutting the cake and eat it..
We proceed into our monopoly game....
We play until about 10pm++
Didn't even realize that the time passes by so fast..
So, me and professor said Goodbye to Tung and family and went back home...
It's a simple celebration but yet it's a good feeling to have your close ones to celebrate it with you....

Till my next post..

No comments: