Saturday, December 20, 2008

When Dad Went For Hiking..



When I woke up this morning and called up my mom because wanted to ask her what's for breakfast(she was out)..She told me that my dad is now in hospital..
He fell down this morning when he was hiking in BJ hill..
I was startled..Why my elder sis didn't even tell me about this??
She was playing the pet society game when I woke up...
And asked me to look at her cute little pet..

I tried to miss call my dad..but it's not in service..
then I smsed him...
I missed call my 2nd sis..waiting for her to call back..
But when she called back.. I was outside of the room(usually I'll put my hand phone in my room)...


Soon afterwards, my 2nd sis called my elder sis to drive tot he BJ hill to take the green Iswara(my 2nd sis drove there to help my dad..she followed the ambulance to the General Hospital)
She called me later and told me to follow my elder sis by using the white Toyota(lau be chia) to Bj hill...and I followed..
After that my elder sis went to the bus station and give a Christmas present to Letticia(he friend) because she is going back to KL..

And so I drove home...Mom called asked me whether wanna go visit dad..
Of course!!! I told Kerry to inform Tung that I'm going to visit my dad and woouln't be going Tung's house at 2pm..Maybe I'll go later..

Anyway, I'm going to Genting tonight..
If I don't go see my dad now...I'll have to wait till I come back...
Hope my dad will be fine..
Will be praying for him...


No comments: