Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kerry!!

All Right!!


Seems like our birthday girl can't wait to celebrate her birthday!!!





Me and Tung gave her this puzzle as her birthday present..
Tung delivered it to her house and I smsed Kerry's sis to put it into her room..
We didn't tell Kerry at all or bring it to her when we met in QueensBay to celebrate her birthday..




These are from Tung..










This is what I wrote..











Let's have a look at the back


We sure wrote a lot..





From Tung







From me









Please queue up girls..
You have to wait for our turn..



We went Jonny's for steamboat..

Deciding what to order......




Finally, we decided to order this set..




And here they are!!!





Get ready to ATTACK!!





Ordered this greenish coloured mee with beef...





CHEERSSS!!!





Stacking it up





Introducing our own secret recipe..




1st we cooked the mee then we add the chili sos...
Trust me..It's nice...




Same goes with the soup




Woooaa...
I'm really full..At 1st I thought it will be just enough..
But after eating them...really really full...Maybe is the soup I guess...
Know what?? Our birthday girl treated us eat this meal...

Me and Tung paid for her movie ticket..
We watched BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA...
It's really funny...
If any of you got the chance to watch it...
Watch it...Haha..

The movie finished around 11pm++
Called my mom to fetch us back..
When I reached home, Tung called me and told me that Kerry said she didn't receive any girft from us..
So I smsed Kerry to see if she really received our present..
At the same time Kerry smsed me thanking me for the present...
After that she also said she liked the present, we made her wanna cry and thank me again..
She also thanked Tung for the present...

I just wonder where would she put the puzzle..
Tung said she got a big space for it...


Oh! by the way...
Not to forget the present me and Tung made for Susan!!
Oh well...I guess I'll post it in another post..

Till then..

No comments: