Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm BACK!!!



YEah!! Finally I'm back!
Really had a great time during the trip with my family..
Unfortunately, I had a flu when I stayed in my aunt's house on the second night.
I can barely sleep at all..Nose block, flu keep coming out of my nose..yucks...have to wash hands always..so troublesome..Good thing my aunt gave me some panadol, specially for flu..

Well, I'm not gonna post any pic here right now, because most of the pics are in my dad's laptop..
Which means I need to use my pen drive and copy every pic from his laptop and transfer it to here(the Apple computer)..or...I can update my blog using my dad's laptop..Hmm..anyway,I need the pics to be in this computer so that next time it would be easier for me to find it here..

In my next post, I'll talk about my holiday trip which some extraordinary things happened..Ermm,I guess just a little..haha...


Till The next post!!!!!!

2 comments:

Last said...

hahah...
welcome back~~
extraordinary stuff?
cant wait lol...

nUNu said...

hahhaa...wait ah...cz ah...there r so many pics...sm my dad took wif his DSLR,hav to be converted to JPEG...thn sumore hav to resie...n besides..i hav to cm up wif sumthing to blog wif...oh..btw...enjoy ur pangkor trip!!