Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Eu Teong...


It's Eu Teong papa's birthday!!
Me, Tung, and Kerry made something for him...


It has a 'Papa' word written on it..





This is the back of the pen drive..I think it's about 1-2 GB..
I put in songs, pics of us and him and also videos for him..
We purposely decorated it with pink colour shiny thing..




I folded a Christmas tree, decorated it and the red stocking...
Placed the pen drive into the stocking...
We made a Christmas tree because his birthday is on Christmas eve..

I took the Christmas tree to QueensBay to meet up with them(which is where Kerry is working..)
Tung wanted to write something for him so she took some papers from Kerry..
So did I and Kerry...And we tucked them into the stocking..

Papa treated us eat Wong Kok Kitchen...Well, He only treat us Rm 50..The rest we out on our own..
The total amount for 6 people is Rm 81++

Junn Shen and Brandon went too..
Or should I say, the same group of people who went to Genting....

We watched Yes man after our dinner which is about 9pm++

Well, Guess that's all then...





No comments: