Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Genting Trip With Friends

I know this sounds familiar..
But I've to say it again...
I'm BACK!!!....HAha.....


We started our journey at about 10pm++ going to 11pm...
We have to make sure we took the right bus..
What's more??This is my very 1st time taking bus to Genting with my friends, without the presence of parents!!

It's all new to me..good thing Tung's mom brief me through how to take the bus, check in the hotel and take bus back to Penang...



We reached there about 5am++
I didn't sleep well in the bus though...So on that day, I was very tired..



We had our breakfast at Merry Brown...it's kinda expensive for the breakfast set...
I drank coffee but still, it can't stop me from my fatigue..




Not only did we took pics in the toilets in Penang as usual....
We also took pic in the toilet while we were in Genting..!!





Tung: Hehehe...I gotta ride this ho liao bike in Genting...Not like Penang, my mom sure stop me...


nUNu :Hey Tung!! Since when did you have a license to ride a bike??
Get off that bike this instant!!!



Kerry: Cheh! your bike outdated already...Mine is the brand new model just came out yesterday...If I race with you, I'll win you in no time...




Tung: Neh...Your bike?? HAHA!! Lousy..Check out my new latest model race car...Cannot be found in Penang...


nUNu: Now now...Your parents were not around now doesn't mean you can just simply drive a race car or a bike...
Take public transport instead..It' will save the consumption of fuel and save the environment...




nUNu: Yea....Just like that...by using train





nUNu: Hmm...airplane also can...




nUNu: Or like me...riding on a carriage..Totally environmental friendly...
Besides, you get to be a princess...Well, at least you get to pretend to be one..




Tung: Freeze!! Police..!!




nUNu: You think you're the only one has a gun??





Tung: I'm not afraid of you, I've just empty up all your bullet...





Big head with a small body..Can't really balance her head....
That explains why she needs 2 dogs to help her..






Tung: I wanna end my life here!!
nUNu: Oh no you don't!! Get back here and tell me what's wrong..
Kerry Help me here, quick!!!





nUNu: Stop day dreaming there!!!!





The 1st day..not even at night yet..
The bed is in a mess, and this 2 lazy girls don't wanna tidy it up!!





Don't even wanna empty the trash..




We went for archery....My very 1st time for playing with a bow and some arrows...


Our 1st archer





2nd archer




And the 3rd archer...



All right!! We're ready for WAR!!!






Legs tired after a long walk around..




In the room..


Tung: Yeo , Yeo , Yeo..
(She is actually wearing our school PJ shirt and pants ..Haha!! And her own purple shirt on top the PJ shirt)




Errmm...OK..we're just bored...





Super model contest..
There are 2 contestants

Miss Tung leng lui and Miss Kerry mei nu
1st posts from our models...





Their 2nd posts



3rd post..



Last posts...
Ok...you vote for it...

Is either Miss Tung leng lui or Miss Kerry mei nu will get the super model crown 2008..
It's all up to you..




Tung: vote for me yea....




Next day, we went outdoor...

Miss Tung leng lui : Don't forget to vote for me yea....




Miss Kerry mei nu: No, not her...vote for me..!!!




On the flying dragon ride




We sat the Spinner...



Miss Tung: *spit out tongue behind Miss Kerry*
Miss Kerry: * thinking what will she do after she win in the super model competition*




While I'm watching their every move...(because I'm the judge)





We went for the Super Toboggan(the ride name)


You either vote for Miss Kerry




OR Miss Tung..



Choose your star now!!




This is new...
The Chocolate Wonderland...
It opened on this month..It will be opened till march next year...



nUNu: Mmm...Chocolate in a cup...Yum..Gotta try some..




Tung: I wonder where is the expiry date..




Kerry: A clock with chocolates on it..
or is it the whole clock is made of chocolate????




nUNu: Can I bring this chocolate bar back to Penang??
I think I can eat this for a whole year!!!





A chocolate tree




Chocolate flowers



Also Went for the Grand Prix Fun Kart


Eu Teong papa...




Have to wear shower cap because the helmet is stinky..seriously...




Manage to take a pic of Tung....





Still wonder what makes Dinosaur a Dinosaur??
Ask our super model, Miss Kerry...




Listening to music on the radio, sharing the ear phone...





Our shoes......





Miss Kerry mei nu and nUNu the judge..





Miss Tung leng lui and Miss Kerry mei nu




Deal !!
We planned to watch movie at night...
Initially, on the 1st night, the guys asked us whether do we wanna watch movie at 1am++..
But we refused, because it's too late...I heard kerry said they came back about 3am++
This time, the 2nd night, we planned to watch The Day When The Earth Stood Still at 11pm...





nUNu: It's all her fault!!...
Miss Tung: Excusseezzeemuuaaa????




On the ride on a boat to Dinosaurland..




Run!! The Dinosaurs are after us!!




Hurry!! More is coming!!!!!!!!!





Dinosaur bone???





There we are, Dinosaurland..





Good thing we're still save on board..




In a dark creepy cave looking building...




T-rex...




A Dinosaur with a long neck..





You can find koi fish in Dinosaurland too???





We have to hide in here for a while..





I touched a Dinosaur!!???





Looking at their own enemy..




Tung: Kiss me honey, honey , kiss me...




A hanging bridge..




Act cool




Miss Kerry: AHHH!!!!
Tung: Mari , mari , come, come...




On the hanging bridge...




Watch your step girls..



Welcome...




Look, a blue Santa is just right behind you!!




A performance by....animals???




Had McD for lunch that day..
We ordered, Mc Chicken foldover, Fillet O fish, and a set of Prosperity burger..





Miss Tung: Do you want some twisted fries??
Miss Kerry: Don't ever eat those....She is trying to control your mind so that you guys will vote for her instead of me...




The remainings..




We sat the Rolling Thunder Mine Train ride...




The Flying Coaster..




Our Miss super models....




nUNu: Humph..





Miss Kerry on a horse...




Miss Tung on a carriage..




Sailing on a boat...





In the Double Deck Carousel ride




We didn't sit this ride, because of the long queue




The Space Shot




Going up..





Cyclone ride.....




We also sat the Corkscrew...
really scary looking ride...but fun..


While there are other games around outdoor..

Throwing rings into the bottles
We played this with 6 rings, 2 for each persons, but missed it..
6 rings cost Rm 4
It's not easy to throw to your target..



Shoot it down...if shoot all three down, will get a Teddy bear..
Have to be precise...




Hang a duckling out and they will check te bottom...
If you get no. 0, you get nothing...
If you get no.1 you get a small prize, no.2 for medium prize and no.3 a large prize..



Throw the token into the plates...




I like this bear...!!





Double Decker red bus..




Observing inside....




Miss Tung misses her boy friend(bf) in Penang so much that she called him through the public phone..
And close the door, shut tight..Not allowing Miss Kerry to interupt or eves-dropping to her call to him...(Tung dont'really has a bf in real life yet...Does any of you wanna chase her?? She is available..Besides, she always says that she will marry every year..so who whould be the next , next year? I wonder...)





Is she sending him a letter??
Sigh...she is really desperate...




Took pic with Allie...




Oh no....




nUNu: *Wanna take something out from Mr monkey's pocket*





What's up Tabby?




Miss Tung Tung's new hair style...





Come with us for a boat ride...




This ride gonna be great....We'll see some Christmas decorations




Don't worry, someone is driving this boat...



A blue lighted bridge....It's really nice...




And it's also a Lover Bridge...




Here it begins!!




A white christmas decoration



Snowmans, teddy bear...




Nice lightings...




Merry Christmas





Cute...Do you think it's an elf???




Some candy



You get to see this in my previous post...




But this one is diffrent..
My previous post is only the monkey and the dog are there...
And now, they added few more friends for them...



White Christmas trees with blue lighting...





Oh no.... a pirate!!




Oh, he is in that ship....




Lastly, we came across the 2nd bridge...




We also go for the Euro Express in indoor at night, after we ad our dinner in our room(maggi cups)




Before Dinner, we went and bought the movie ticket...
My elder sis reached Geting that day. She went and find me at the cinema..
My elder sis gave me this tube of bubble gum..more like tooth paste tube..she said she doesn't know how to eat it..



I tried it...




And blow it...




Tung: Please let me out..




On the Ferris Wheel



Too tired...So they had a short nap..




The view from top when we're inside the Ferris Wheel




This mini train is only for kids..
And we sat this ride..
Every seat will have at least a small child, accompanied by a parent..
Kerry pointed at me and said to Tung, there...your child...We have to accompany her..Hahaha...
(We have this kind of game where I'm Tung's child, Kerry is my aunt..Kerry and Tung are sisters...and Eu Teong is their papa and my gong gong)




On the mini train...



A slloooww ride indeed......
Maybe slower than a real trian...??




We sat Rio Float..Also a slow ride...




Show your funny faces...
why aren't Kerry showing her funny face??



Aha!!



I get to took this pics..the big golden statue




We get to meet superman....
And get to see he save the day..




The sun with a big face...




We paid Rm 16 for the movie ticket each..normal seat is Rm11..
But the only places left are the front...
So we bought the premium seat..where they gave us pop corn, a snack



And a drink each..



I thought of eating this for breakfast...
Eat junk food for breakfast???
Eventually, we ate maggi for breakfast instead on the next morning...




This is how our shoes are organized....and..
Wait!!! What is that pink colour packet thingy??
Don't tell me is.............erm.....ahha...





And of course, the condition of our bed..


We woke up around 9am on the 3rd day..
We called the guys..but they continue to sleep..
After we had our breakfast(maggi cup), we went over to the guys' room and disturb them from their lovely sleep...





And I took a video of it..
There's another video but I can't upload here..
Sigh, I've been trying to upload that video for so long but failed eventually...
Well, at least one of them can be upload..





One of them(Brandon) eating the pop corn on the 1st night they got it...




The other switching channel, while the other in the toilet..



Had a drink...




Looking back, while we bought the all park ticket..
they gave us this too...
1.We can get a buy 1 free 1 bowling..
2.Free 3 token to play at arcade, Genting Hotel..
3.Rm 10 for flying coaster ride(normal price Rm 12)
4.Chocolate Wonderland now open..

But so far, we on;y used the Flying coster coupon..



The front...
'New rides, New trills at Genting Theme Park'




Each person paid Rm 51....




Still tired......





Our bags...checking out





Went for buffet lunch cost Rm 22..(50% off, normal price Rm 44)
from 1st December till 23rd December(our last day there)




Reindeer decoration at 1st World Hotel..



More Christmas decoraitons..





Tung Tung with a Christmas tree




I wana get in..
A Ginger bread house....I guessss...




Even clowns wanted to buy lunch..



Or disturbing...




Sure a lot of people checking in and checking out..




Our buffet lunch had a lot of varieties of food....


Some kind of desert




Chocolate cake..



Let's get them!!



Cups of jellys with cream on top...




Sun flower crafted on papaya...




Crafted flowers on Honey dew



Crafted flower on water melon




Eu Teong papa and Brandon...



Group pic..
From left, behind: nUNu, Kerry, Brandon
From left, front: Tung, Eu Teong papa and Junn Shen




Waiting for the bus..




On our way down scenery





It's a Sunny day




The bus stopped for us to strech our legs..




Penang here I come..



Home sweet home..





When I've reached Penang, the bus dropped us at the bus station..
My mom picked me up and for the very 1st time I got to visit my dad at the hospital..
He was transfered to Geneagles on the next day after he fell...




I told him to post double peace...
My dad will be discharge on 26th December..
He has to use cruches to walk..






No comments: