Saturday, December 6, 2008

HOliDay Trip With Family



Going to chruch camp tomorrow together with my family..
All my family members are going except my elder sis..she needs to work..

Anyway, Dennis is going with us..
My dad is driving....
Can't wait..I'm so excited!!!
I love going out trips with family....

Although I'm excited, I packed my bag today..and tomorrow is the day!..haha...
Will be going to the church camp on 7th-9th December..
Soon after that we will be heading to Colma Tropical from 9th-11th December..
After that, the last place we're going is KL which is from 11th-13th December...


Moreover, I'm going to Genting on 20th December with my friends...until 22nd December..
My elder sis is going too with friends..but on 21st-23rd December...Which also mean I can meet her there!!!

All right that's all for now untill I come back with loads of pics in my next post!!!





3 comments:

Last said...

jajaj...
shuang lo u...
u know wat?
my dad hor...
he said...
want drive car to ipoh?
then stay ther 1 night...
then drive to penang LOL...
just go around here there...
all go by train also can...
lololo...
if u come kl...
must go klcc, timesquare, midvalley, sunwaypyramid...
so i can meet u leh...
trust me ikea n curve really nothin to see de...
must convince ur dad... =D
work together LOL... xD

nUNu said...

Haha...i came bac ony saw ur comment le...going to post lots of pics ltr..aftr tht will inform u..make sure u go c u noe..haha...

Last said...

hahaha...
i saw edi lo...
ur holiday seems very fun leh...
mine quite boring...
except the pangkor trip~~~
hahaah...
im so black edi...
sunburn~~~
the face hor...
nose so red edi LOL...
rudolph the red nose raindeer~~~
ahahah...