Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Beach Anyone??



Errmm...before I go into the beach hangout...
I'll start with My QueensBay hangout with my friends yesterday...



Just making it brief...
We start with watching a movie called Twilight..


Soon afterwards....
The guys plan to eat at Sakae Sushi..
But we girls head another direction for lunch...
And it is.......



NANDOS!!!!




Overall cost about Rm60++
6 of us shared the two sets we've ordered...




Shhh....I secretly took this pic...
We are actually browsing some chrismas stuff...
And Tung and Kerry were trying on those little cute weird hats...



Okok...Now....
About my beach outing with my clasmates and my form teacher..


First I wanna present our Junk Food + Drinks



So here it is!!!
Loads of JUNK food....

Anybody want some??
Well, not now..save it for the beach!!


We gathered at school and waited for everybody to arrive...



Tung and Louisa taking a snap...




Hmm...which is mine??
With the little lady bird on it??
With the little orange flower on it??
Or...white or pink plain..???
You guess it.



While waiting...
We took some pics...


Candid...






Me and Kerry....



We aboard the bus while our form teacher drove her own car there...


On Batu Feringgi beach......



Hey guys...
Let's see what louisa is writing...



Nice....


Kerry , Tung and me helped Louisa wrote her short name on the sand...







And bathing our legs at the beach





Err...I think I don't need to intro the names here...
hmm...Ok..I think I better...since I don't have anything to say about this pic..
From left: Kerry , Louisa , nUNu, Tung
There....Now you guys know which is who....





Nice post Louis!!





Yeeeeaaaaa.....
Another post from her...




When Puan Umayal arrived...
She gave us played a game..
And I have no idea how it works at all..
Haha.....




Wondering around..





On the run...




Gradually descending...




Yea yea yea...
US again...................





Tung: cummon...SHow me some peace...






nUNu:(*ting*) I Just got an idea!!
Tung: Tell me about it...
Kerry: not interested..
Louisa:Oh look at that guy!!





Wooaa....show mei tui




Hmm...She looks more like a tourist or a local??





nUNu-Tung-Kerry




Tung: This is my new vehicle..
Designed by....ME!!
What's more??You guys can't find it anywhere else...




nUNu: Get out!! It's my CAR!!!
Kerry: NONO!!! IT's MINE!!
Tung: AHHHHHHHHHH





Tung:(*sad*) This is a warning to you guys...(*Sob*)
No matter what new vehicles you have...
always remember to drive safely...
(*sob*)Ooorr.....You will loose your legs........ T_T





Smily: Ohhh....Don't worry...be happy....






nUNu: Peaceeeeeeeee
Tung: I can read your mind...HAHAHAHOHOHO....
Kerry: Blek...





Just playing around with the sand...
Out of boredom...





Oh oh!!??? I'm delivering KFC??
Our form teacher treat each of us KFC...each person a box...
Same as when we are in form 2, she also treat us eat KFC, each person a box for our class jamuan...Know why?? Because she was my form teacher in form 2 too...!!




Tung: And I'm delivering JUNKY FOODZZZZ...
And I want my costomers to pay me tips.
(Shower of blessing for her from one of her costomer-the water bottle on top of her head)





Walking on the shore...





nUNu: NO!! Don't pull me into the water!!





From Left: CT(Crazy Teacher, AKA Juwariah), Kerry, Tung, nUNu..
Behind: UP(Useless Principle, AKA Atiqah)




Tung, CT, Kerry, nUNu




Tung also known as(AKA)CS 2(crazy student number 2), nUNu AKA CS 3(crazy student number 3), Kerry AKA(crazy student number 1), UP




Just a simple shot...





Peace....Sigh... I think too many peace already...





Kerry: I got you now!! HAHAHA..
nUNu: Ohh noo...not the leg....!!!





Random shot...While walking on the shore





Louisa, Cheng and Yuen Chiek





Woho.....Playing cards??





It looks Coool...
It looks fun!!
But expensive ....T_T





Kerry: I'm counting on you nu...
nUNu: Right behind you...



Just in a second
*nUNu ran out of sight*


Kerry: HEy NU!! Where are you!!






nUNu: Here here....




Tung: Pulll.......Pull......





A lady bird suddenly fell on my glasses..
And of course I took a pic ot it...
haha......






Louisa: YUUHUUU!!!





Let the kissing procession begin!!
Haha...joking....(she din't actually kiss him..just a post, seriously..)





Louisa: YES!! Finally..




A leaf???




From left: Veera(or pizza man), Tung, Kerry , nUNu...





Shh...Kerry took this pic secretly..
Because Cikgu Umayal doesn't want to take pic..what a pity..
But at least Kerry got a shot..Great job Kerry!!






This is definately not titanic..





Tung: Woof Woof...
nUNu: Good dog...





Me...



I got little wings...
More like a fairy's little small wings....





Or bunny ears????
Both different colours??





FYI I was having a sweet in my mouth..and holding a leaf ..





SHH.....Don't disturb her..
She is thinking of someone....




Oooo nooooo...not Kerry too.........


Somehow


Tung cheer up...




So did Kerry...





My foot print!! HOHOHO






Just randomly snap a scenery from the beach...




And of course before we leave


A group pic..



In the bus.....




Kerry back to her sad mood...
Don't bother her right now....or else......
You don't even wanna know about it....Buuhhhlleeveeee me....




nUNu: Hmm..I wonder...Tung, you already get over it..
But what happened to Kerry?? Hmm must be a guy issue...
Tung: Yes yes...agree....

And as for the finale...
Just a video we took...







PS: I went and straighten my hair after I came back from the beach...
And I look like this...




And without my glasses...




Ok...I think that's all for this post then...
Till my nest post!!


5 comments:

Last said...

yoyoyo...
lawl lol...
footprints LOL...
nice leh...
can go hotel stay...
got beach also lol...
ur pics really a lot leh...
LOL...
i keep scroll scroll...
wonder when will i scroll till the end...
ahahaha...
nvm...
dec17 is my turn...
lawl... xD
pangkor island here i come~~~

nUNu said...

LOLOL...
v din stay at d hotel la..jz d beach...n each person hav to bring food...wooaa..end up so many junk food..my teacher treat each of us eat KFC each person 1 box...wooaa.jz like in f3..she oso gt treat us eat KFC..I really gonna miss tht teacher...

Last said...

lawl...
din stay at hotel?
then u stay where?
sleep with the sea?
lolol...
or sleep with the fishie~~~
jajajaj... xD
lawl ur teacher?
woa...
so good a...
lawl i also wanna eat kfc...
teacher treat also...
but no teacher treat us...
awwww...
sad sad... =(

nUNu said...

LOLOL...no la...batu feringgi is in pg island la...so v jz sat in the bus to n bac in a day..din stay any hotel...I nid to edit the post a lil..well..add sumting...i think i missed out sum stuff....wait yea...

Last said...

oh LOL...
means 1 day trip lo...
lawl... xD
u slowly add ba...
jajaja