Friday, September 5, 2008

Whole day out on Merdeka day!!


Went to have a dim sum breakfast with friends in a Sunday morning(31.08.08)..
I woke up about 7am and called up Kerry and Tung and woke them up too.
If I didn't call them, I bet they will still be sleeping....



Mmmm...looks nice...
Lets have a closer look at the dishes....





We girls went first and took some dishes..
This is one of them





I took this...really likes it...





We took four egg tards





Wa...I wanna go back there and eat..
Now thinking of it..(mouth opened wide)





And they pour to cup of tea specially for me..
Waa..I'm so 'touched'....LOL!!!!





Yum, this is nice..but it's costly too
If I'm not mistaken it cost about Rm 5 for a plate..





This is also about Rm 5





Hohoho..is it poh piah??
It's my favorite!!!





Ok, can anyone guess what is the filling inside??





Wow, really appetizing





Wish I could go there and eat again...





Fried wan tan...
I'm in heaven...!!!




But nobody seems to even lift their chop sticks to touch any of it...
Why????




Tung: WAIT! Don't eat yet...
No one can touch the food until I start to eat..
Get that!!!




Professor: All right, all right...go ahead of us my queen..
I'll drink my tea first....

Professor took up his cup of tea to block..
Because he was too afraid to look at her





Yeap too don't dare to set his eyes on Tung's direction..
He was looking at the food...
Can't wait to get his hands on them...
Holding back his saliva, not allowing them to drip or else he will get from Tung...


Well, really pity those guys..



But Kerry had her plate design with a smiling face on




And I have a Money symbol on my plate..
nUNu: I'll pay the food by using this check of mine.



Who's that?




Tung:Hm..Now only you all can eat...




Yum, real delicious




Er..Whose heart is broken??




This is our manual calculator..



Kerry: Ahem..papa have to pay the bills..
Money money come come!!




Ohh look, Tung is that your gang there doing some exercises??




Tung: Da! I'm one of their group too you know...




Eu Teong: Wa, what's all these??
So many colour, so many brand..




Sweat!!




nUNu: Blek, you all so bad didn't treat me eat. I drive you all here and there
need energy,parking fee and not to forget petrol too..




Tung: Haiz, stop saying that you are the only one have a problem..
Now I have an headache...




Hafidz: Is Tung all right??





nUNu:No worries, I think I brought your medicine, Tung..
It's somewhere in my bag I think..




Shh...What sir is reading??



Went to Tung's house after tuition



Any idea what she is doing??





Hey, is that that egg that day we waited for it to dry??




nUNu: Yes It is folks...!!




Tung: I know what you all are thinking...




nUNu: Wanna compete with me!!??




A crazy girl wearing a hat and eating her "MAMMEEE"..
And something on top of that hat of hers???




Let's put in as much sweets as possible!!




The wrapped egg with different varieties of wrapping paper..




Wink




Yeah! I'm graduating..
But my hat is not square at all...
Provided it's not black..




What a mess we've done!




And...
Er...you may need to wash your eyes....




Kerry tied this packet of buts with a blue piece of paper...





I looked so worn out!!



Card writing time!!!!





A card which cannot be found anywhere in the world..




Tung wrote this..




Kerry wrote this..
Don't ask what is it about.. :P



Kerry wrote this too..




Happy Birthday!!
Good luck!!
By Tung....




Yeah,there's sure a lot of leng lui (pretty girls) in this card.
But later you may need to wash your eyes..




Something is on the clouds..Wonder what is that?
Can you guess??
Something exciting...
Something important...
Something special for a special person..
That person would be YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
By nUNu..




A shooting star!!
Make a wish cause...(look at the back)




It's Your Birthday!!





Know what "HB" stands for??
1.Handsome Boy
2.Hamsap Boy
3.Honorable Boy
4.Happy Boy Or...
5.Happy Birthday.........



TO YOU!!



The front cover..
Kinda messy though..




The back of the card...
A cute girl as a finale...
And not to forget our hand signature..
There you go one unique card from us to Cheng(our friend)...




What is Kerry doing with that hair drier??
Haha..she can't wait for the glue to dry anymore..
Kerry"Before is the egg, now the card???
No more wasting time..


Soon after we done the card and the egg(inside filled with sweets and a packet of nuts..not sure whether there is MAMEE inside or not..)..I drove to Cheng's house and we gave him his present..
He seemed stunned though, so were his guests who went to his house..
And we met his puppy, his sis bought it..
It's real cute little thingy...

We headed for dinner in Super Tanker on our way to tuition..
And that's the end of it!!


Stay tuned for more post..!!

No comments: