Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trial is Over!!


FINALLY!!

Look what have I done to my trial time table




TADA!!!
I'm counting it down!!
HAHAHA!!!




Well, now It's time to go.....




Go QueensBay(QB)!!!




Tung really misses QB..
Tung: I'm BACK....!!
Ohh..lemme give you a big HUG....




We watched a movie called "The Other Boleyn Girl"
It's kinda bored and it's about a 2 hour movie.
Soon After the movie,we went Taiwan Bull.
We sat there, discussing what to order.
Well,guess what..
We changed our mind
And so we walked out of the Taiwan Bull Restaurant and in we go to...



SUSHI KING!!!




Mmm...This one have tuna filling..
Wanna try some??




YUMM!!!!
I love this..



HOHOHO...Look at Kerry's set meal
A Unadon Double set meal..




She got a bowl of noodles..





A bowl of rice with eggs and three pieces of unagi on top..
No wonder they call it double..



Fried prawns, seaweed etc..




Is it a salad or what??






Yuen Chiek orderd a bowl of Yasai Ita Soba





He really likes it i guess..




Guess what Tung ordered??




A Saba BBQ Set




Egg with crab meat and mushroom inside..





Eu Teong don't really like the egg though...





The Miso soup(don't really know I spell it correctly)





And she is drinking it..
How was it Tung??Tung???
I think she is looking at the leng chai opposite..haha...





Eu Teong: Hey Tung quickly eat your food or I'll eat for you...





He ordered a Piri Piri Chicken set meal
I've ordered this set before when my dad brought me here









As for me, a Kodomo Bento will do..
Some rice and some varieties of vege and meat..
I love the yam..




This is the first time I'm ordering this set..
Usually, my dad would order this set..




Tung's rice is mixed with the egg, some sos..
It's a Tung's rojak!! HAHA..




Yum Yum....the empty platesssss




Oh my, poor Piri Piri chicken..
No one wants to eat it..




Tung: This is mine..
Eu Teong: No, it's MINE!! I'm not gonna let you have it this time.




Tung: HUMPH, who wants your Piri Piri Chicken.
I still some fish in my Saba BBQ set
Kerry: Aren't you cruel, use your chopstick to poke the meat like that.
Tung: It's DEAD already ok...



This is what we ordered..
And it cost Rm 100+ include government tax and service charge...
Kinda expensive for us as students..

After a marvelous meal, we walked around QB..
Tung called her mom when she wants to make a move.


Suddenly while waiting ,


Tung Tung has transformed into shu mu kong
or maybe...


Tung: I'm looking at the Kaunter Semakan or they call it Bayaran saman Trafik.
Don't misunderstand k??



nUNu:Wait! I think I haven't pay my saman!!
Tung: Don't scared me k?
Kerry: nUNu, you didn't drive here ok??
nUNu: Oh, yea..rrrrightt....





Tung: Peace...
Kerry:Tung look at that sign...






Kerry: It says " Thank You Have A Nice Day"
Why does it says thank you while they are giving facilities to entertain us??
Aren't we are the ones should be thanking them for providing those facilities??
Tung: We paid for it..=.="
Kerry: Ohh! Why didn't I think of that?




nUNu: WOW, I wanna ki siao already!!
Kerry: And what makes you feel that way??




nUNu: That sports car!!..It's so unique!!!




Tung: cumon nu, let's drive it back home..
Kerry: Yea, nu. You should drive us back with that car..


nUNu: But our style is not suitable to drive that car..
Kerry: Then we should act cool...

Tung: What's up dude...



When Tung's mom arrived, we got in and home we went.
To our separate homes..

So this is how it was, the last day of my trial with an outing coming along...






No comments: