Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Little Felix Story..


Once upon a time, there lived a baby named Felix.
Everyday, his parents would send him to a baby sitter.
And he enjoys every moment of it.


He is always smiling..




Always bite his pillow




Always enjoying




Always love sleeping




Always love listening to music





Always wanna play with his pillow friend, Jack Jack...




Always playing with teddy just like his favorite cartoon character, Mr. Bean.




Or maybe a bigger teddy bear???




Felix: Maybe one day I'll pick up guitar..
And learn how to play..




Felix:Or maybe become a rock star with an electric guitar??




Felix:Or maybe play the drum with this drum stick??
So I can jam together with QQ jie jie





Felix: Introducing ME to the world as the future Super Rock Star!!!



Felix: Should I drink a soya bean??
To improve my skills??




Felix: Or maybe some oranges??
They say it's good..




But one day, he cried non stop..

Ruth jie jie didn't even bother him at all..
She is dreaming of her handsome prince arriving to meet her in her dream..




Felix: I'm really tired of this family..
No one even bothers me at all!
Maybe I should run away..





Felix:Hmm...what should I do??What should I do...???





*TING*
Felix: HEHEHE...I have an evil PLAN!




Buckle up for the latest Felix with Ben Ten equipment!!
And also a cool spy sunglasses..





Felix began to be a naughty boy..
He tried to be a girl by tying his hair up...




Mama: Felix! What have you done with your hair??





Dad: Your not a girl you know..
Unless, you wanna be one...




He even tries to scare them off...
Felix: GGRRrrr.....





Daniel koko: Aikkss....That's a MONSTER!!!!




nUNu jie jie : Jeez, good thing it didn't scared me..




QQ jie jie : Felix, you've better behave yourself...





Ruth jie jie: You better stop fooling around with your food and eat it!!
Or else next time I'm not gonna give any more biscuit!!



He is also reluctant to a picture with nUNu

Felix: Who does she think she is??
A super model??
Point the camera at me...
I'm a future Super Star remember??



It is not until one day, Felix eyes itch...
And he don't know what to do with it...

Felix: OUcH!! It's hurts..HELP!!
Can anyone save me from this suffering!!!


Tang Dang Dang!!


Here comes the Super Mama to the rescue!!!



Then, Felix began to realize that the family didn't really abandon him and ignore him at all..

Felix: Sigh! what am I thinking??
They love me so much, I never realizes it till now..


As soon as he found out that the family don't really ought to hurt him..

Felix: I think I'll make it up to them by being a good boy from now onwards..




And they lived happyly ever after...


-THE END-

No comments: