Thursday, September 25, 2008

One After Another...

My elder sis bought a white cute rat...
Name's Keong Chai. A male white little cute rat..
Unfortunately, as soon as she bought it, it bit her.
I think it's because she pulled it's tail..

Ever since that incident, no one dares to carry it..
Poor little thing..


The only person who dares to carry it is my 2nd sis..
But before that, she has to wear a pair of gloves.


There was once when Susan came to my house and we were chatting.
I suddenly saw it climbed out of the cage through the top!!
Guess what I did??
I quickly went into the kitchen and grabbed a plastic bag, carefully carry it with the plastic,
back in in it go, back to the cage.


In just a few minutes, I saw it escaped from it's cage AGAIN!!
This time, I took a box and placed it inside..
HAHA!!! No more escape for you now..(I'm so evil)


Well, it never stop it from escaping.
When my elder sis came back from work, I told her the story.
And it escape from the box!!


What's next??
They took a big massive yellow pail and placed it inside..
In it goes, with tall and deep pail.


One day, my uncle came and took it away and we never see it since then.
I think he gave it to his friend or something, not that sure though..




As a replacement, my elder sis bought a hamster instead of a rat this time..
She called it Linguine.Fine name it is huh?? It's a male too..


This one is more tame I think.
It bit my 2nd sis this time, but the wound is not that deep compared to my elder sis's wound.
Hope the next round wouldn't be me..Haha...

No comments: