Thursday, July 10, 2008

Violin Practical Exam IV 08'


Yup , today is the day!!
Just came back from the Violin Practical Exam...
Ok, lets rewind Back what happened..



Woke up 6 a.am in the morning , practiced my violin to warm up.
Soon, around 7 a.m. my 2nd sis fetched me to Dennis house. Met up with him and have breakfast together.
I have to reach City Bay View Hotel before or by 8 a.m.
Well, good thing I reached there about 8 a.m.
We headed to the 7th floor.


Good thing there's a sign telling which direction it is..
or I'll be late finding where is it.



-Before-
Man I looked nervous!!


Went into the room..
I can still remember the room number, 721.
The examiner today was Hellen Duffy.
She is really sweet, not to mention, way shorter than me..
No offence, maybe because I'm tall. :p

My first piece was not that good.. T_T
But my second piece was better.
Third piece was O.K.
She gave me to play some scales, arpeggios, chromatic scales ( she don't mind whether I play slur or separate bows) and last but not least, Dominant Seventh.
Oral was not bad she gave me quite simple questions..she asked me whether the piece she played is either major or in the minor key and the other one was is the piece slurred or detached....Sight reading , I can do it..just a little out of timing... :p


-After-
Me and my violin teacher
Hmm..I looked better..



2nd sis and teacher Ellen



Mrs. Ng , my violin teacher's mother...



-On our way back-
took this pic in the lift...
This hotel really has a lot of mirrors ya know..
Even the lobby..



BAY VIEW
HOTEL



-Out side the Hotel-
There's a lot of shell statue
So we snapped some pics...



Guess that's all about my Examination Day...
Chao..

No comments: