Friday, July 18, 2008

Boring Day..

Yup! It's a boring day..
Because it's a Hari Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang.
Only those who got best results among all forms are rewarded .
Unfortunately, it's a compulsory for the rest of us to come..
Initially, I planed not to go but because I need to accompany my friend (Tung)or else she will all by herself... so I end up going!!!


Taken by Kerry..
Eu Teong receiving his award..



kinda blur, taken by Kerry..
Brandon receiving his award...



AhA! Tung's turn to receive her award!!
LOL, I think I'm more excited for my friend...



See how happy she is..



But hearing the speech is really bored..



That's why, she is now FISHING!!! (fallen asleep)



At the end of it, I called up my mom to come and pick me up.
At first, we want to go to QB again..
An it's all last minute!!
HAHA...seriously, we always make plans in the last minute..
But this time my mom told me not 2 go because tomorrow is a holiday for us and she needed my help..


Haha...now Tung is widely awake! because she also wants to go QB mall...
And she even pretend she is holding a handphone to call up her 'dear' to follow along..
she must have miss 'him' a lot....


I took this in my school..
It's really nice, and I love it!!


And it has all kinds of colour..
for this one is a yellow....



This colour is really striking...



I took these, pic while it's raining, so you can see some rain drops on the flowers.



Till next post....

No comments: