Friday, July 25, 2008

Bon Odori Penang 08'


Went to the Bon Odori in Penang on 19th of July at Esplanade .
Together with my friend, Susan..
We went there by bus...
It will start on 6pm
But we reached there about 5pm..



It's still early, so not much people yet..




bought a bowl of Ramen cost Rm5...
kinda pricey as it's a small serving...



wanna have my first try...



Susan, bought an ice-cream
Yam flavored..



It kicks of with a drum performance...



and some dances


another performance...



Took this near Dewan Sri Pinang which is near where the festival held..



Susan took one too...



Susan wanna snap a pic with them wearing kimono , I just help..



And i too, snapped one too..
All thanks to Susan...



Asked some one to help us snap one too



Not only food is available, even fans are..
and other stuff...



And of course , not to fotget the guest of honour..
The chief of Penang...

Initially, Kerry and Tung are meeting me there and also my 2nd sis..
Eventually, Kerry, Tung and Tung's aunt went out and eat instead of eating there...
And my 2nd sis end up going Gurney to catch a movie with my bro and other friends...
So in the end, left me and Susan...
I also met my cousin and his girl friend..
I think this is the very first time I met his girl friend...

No comments: