Friday, July 18, 2008

Hanging out again..(18.07.08)


Well, it's a school holiday for my school.
Me , Kerry, Tung and Nicole went to QB since our plan failed yesterday..




We watched 'The Dark Knight'



The Dark Knight..
Last about two and a half hour..



And next stop, Old Town for lunch..



They have something new..
as for this, its a Sausage Parantha



Golden Parantha..
With kaya and peanut butter



While waiting for the food, I took a pic of
Kerry and Tung to kill off some time..



While in return, they help me and Nicole to take one pic..



When food arrives

I ordered the Sausage Parantha..
And it costs me Rm4.80!!
That's not cheap....for me..
Maybe not for you guys, but as a student, not cheap at all..



Just give you guys a closer look of..



Kerry and Nicole ordered nasi lemak



Tung ordered this....mmm...
looks nice....



Our drinks..
all Hot stuff..
because that time, we're freezing cold right after the movie..
As you all know, inside the cinema is quite cold...



mine is a cup of hot chocolate..
kinda sweet though..



Eating process


Tung with her coffee



Nicole with her nasi lemak


Me and my Sausage Parantha



Tung preparing for the first bite..
Tung: Quickly take the pic!! I wanna eat!!!


Kerry can't wait to eat her nasi lemak..
that's why now she look impatient...
look kinda desperate to start eating..hehe..
Kerry: haiye, this Mei Ern...people wanna start eating some more wanna take..



Look how she stared at that chicken!!!
OHMy!!
I think her saliva is dripping....



Oh ho...look how it goes..
all gone except the chicken bone!!!
MAn! they rare really hungry...
I can tell that by their speed of eating the food...



See, even Tung finished hers...



Not to forgot me tooo....


But...

Nicole doesn't seem to have touch her nasi lemak at all!!
She said she don't want to eat it anymore...
It's not quite nice to her I think..



Going Back


We can't linger there longer, because Tung have to go back before her mom finds out she is in QB hanging out...
Haha...



Kerry and me took a pic while waiting for the bus...



While waiting for the bus, again, we took a pic of our legs as a finale...
so to speak..




Taken in the bus with Nicole..
Heading back to BJ complex...

-The End of our outing-


No comments: