Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some Presents...

Here are some pics of presents and cards from others to me as birthday presents.
Actually I wanted to post this for quite come time ago but lazy to take the pics.
So I somehow manage to find the time to take these pics.


I got teddy bears and soft toys the most.
Well, you'll see...

A Cute Teddy Bear from Susan


Pen holder with a little puppy next to it

From Kerry


What's inside this box??


TADA! Another teddy bear which is from Tung


A Teddy Bear card from........


TUNG!


Not to forget a Teddy Bear bed sheet from mom....


A pair of shoes from dad..


He bought it because got discount of course...
But I like it though..lol..


Cuddy Bear with the violin from elder sis.
Actually it's not really new , I've seen her kept it in her cupboard for years I think...
I accept it because I wanted it ever since I set my eyes on it.
Well, better then nothing...


Not to mention a card robot from The One Academy College
It's because I went to the education fair this year and gave them some of
my details upon filling up the form..
(BEFORE)


(AFTER)


There, looks complete now....


Guess who was it from?? And to who??


It has my name on it..


It's from my church....haha.. :D


Of course last but not least, a Rubic's Cube from some of the guys in my class.
I spent about two days to complete the puzzle.
I'm just absorb into solving this puzzle (Don't ask me why, because I DON' KNOW!)
by the help of YouTube of course.
If not I think it will take me forever to get it solved.


They also gave me a card. Let's have a look of the inside...


Firstly it's from Eu Teong (gong gong)


Followed by Brandon


Cheok Hoong


Same....


Junn Shen


From Boon Chen...Then what about you??
When will your 'Miss Right' appear??
In the toilet?? LOL just kidding , don't be mad...


ERR...I'll just take this one as a joke...


Oh , come on what do you want to say??


SWT!!


Hmm...suspicious card it is..
You have to keep this card out of reach of children , (?_?)
Have to open it horizontally,
If you think there's something weird in this card don't open it,
(What's weird is the message..not the card itself)
If this card does not belongs to you please return it to the rightful owner...(only this sounds common of a card)


But When I opened it...

WOW! not only a card but a cute little 'Paper' Birthday cake...
Thanks Yuen Chiek that's creative of you.


That all about it I guess..

No comments: