Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Well, my birthday is not until tomorrow but I held it with my friends today because we wouldn't have much time on tuesday.
We went to QB (QueensBay) some time after school.
I left my presents which I had received today in my desk. How can I be so forgetful!
What to do, getting older for another year now!
Hope tomorrow my presents are save and sound in the class waiting for me to collect them...HAHA....
We've also watch a movie titled Nim's island.
If want to know more about that movie, WATCH IT!!
It's just a OK movie for me. Not too trilling not too boring.
Here are the pics we took in QueensBay



Susan looks so cawaii..haha..


Kerry looks kinda bored.....


Are my hands dirty??


Bunny Ears for ME! But a little cacat....


What gong gong (Eu Teong) looking at??
Look Here!!! not there!!


Good boy, look here so that we can have your pic..



Aiya Jun Shen why did you close your eyes??


YUM!! Mushroom soup..


Secretly took this pic...Hehehe....(evil laugh)


Aiya , she noticed it...
Tung : Haiya, this nUNu, take my pic while I'm enjoying my pizza.
Want your mami teach you some manners??


Kerry promoting Pizza Hut...
Kerry: GOOD :D


I just love dining in Pizza Hut..


BERRRB....excuzzemua
This is a sign that the tank is full...


Island supreme, YUMMY..
Unfortunately it's finished...



Erm...promoting again??


Busy filling up their stomach...


Eat Eat Eat..
Drink Drink Drink..


Aiyo, people wipe mouth also want to take pic...
apale...


Tung, Kerry and me


Same position just a little slanting


Now Susan join in the pic...Wonder why just now she's not in the pic??
Well, probably combing her hair....


A little blur..........


From left: Tung , Kerry, Jun Shen and Eu Teong


Now with the peace signs....


Susan (acting cute), me (apale Susan), Eu Teong (nothing to describe) ,
and Jun Shen (smile)


Jun Shen , Susan and me


LOL, Eu Teong trying to punch Tung


Poking Susan's cheek


Fingers on chins..
LOL! Susan look so cute~


Me, Susan


Tung and me in Borders


Kerry and Tung this time


SHH...I secretly took this pic of Susan who was finding a book that she needed so badly
Good thing she didn't know about it..
But I'm sure if she look at my blog, she'll come and...
Well, I better not talk about it. Hehe...


shoes and sandal..


Where's the other leg?


Tung and Me


Kerry and Tung


Mua


Kerry


Cuddy rat


Cawaii


.........Kerry.........


Tung trying out the outfit in Jusco

Tung (HI), me (Oh Dear!), Kerry (Peace)

Tung, Me, Kerry

YEAH!!


Me, Kerry


Me, Susan


Me, and Tung


Kerry , Susan


Tung, Kerry and Susan


Kerry, Susan


As for the finale...

All white!! What a coincidence.
Three shoes and one high heel shoe..
Well, guess which is mine? It wouldn't be that hard to identify when you're there!

No comments: