Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dad "LOST" glass

When my dad fetched me and Tung back from add maths tuition.


Dad: I have bad news.
Me: What?
Dad: The car's glass window drop down to the bottom.
Me: (surprised and look at the window on the driver seat)Oh, what happened?

Dad: I went to QB (QueensBay) mall just now. When I wind down the window to take the parking ticket, the glass of the window drop inside to the bottom of the door.
(Tung and me laughed)
Me:What's this for?(taking the POPPULAR plastic from the front.(Inside was a box of sticky tag)
Dad: You'll see later.



After my dad dropped Tung at Super Tanker


Me: Why you went to QB without me?
Dad: Haiya , boring so go to QB and walk walk.
Me: Hey, You haven't tell me what's this sticky tag for.
Dad: You guess.
Me: You going to use it to stick something to the window to replace your glass window?
Dad: Using what to replace ??

Me: Erm... Plastic bag , paper, plastic for wrapping up books ??
Dad: I did not buy the plastic for wrapping books.

Me: Or you're going to use a plastic and use this blue tag to stick the plastic?




After dad parked his car to a shady place

Dad: (taking out a plastic from his pocket) TADDA!!!
Me: (SWT!)
Dad: (starting taking pics using his camera)
(a motorist and his passenger stared at dad as they passed buy so did a car driver)
Me: LOL , dad they stared at you when they passed by.



Soon I helped my dad to stick the plastic to the window.


Me: It wouldn't secure your car it can only prevent rain from entering
Dad: Ya, I know.

Me: So we can't use this car.
Dad: Yup.We have to ask the mechanic for help.
Me: (Close the passenger door)
Dad: Hey, Not too hard.
Me: Oh, I forgot to lock the door (reopen the door, lock and close the door gently this time)


Dad took some pics again after it was done.
Here's the pics....


View on from inside


View from outside


View from sideway with plastic sticked to the window



Another angle


Angle with door closed


Sticky tag used to stick the plastic to the window

No comments: