Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools' Day!

As all of us know, today is April fools' day.
The first person to fool me is Puan Umayal. It was as usual, woke up early in the morning preparing for school.

Me and Shamani met Puan Umayal just right outside the office, she suddenly called me and told me to write a letter saying that why would I want to stay in 5 Arif. I was shocked. She said because I failed my science subjects in the monthly exam so I may be going to change class to 5 Bestari. But I told myself, as far as I could remember, I did not fail any of my science subjects at all! I passed all three science subjects. But why now she is telling me this?? Did she told it to the wrong person??

At that time, I was unaware it was just a joke. So I told this to kerry, then suddenly I remembered today is april fools' day so she might be making a fool out of me. HAHA!!!

So I plan to write a letter saying that I wouldn't want to go to 5 Bestari because my dad would be angry of me. Then I'll write 'APRIL FOOL' at the bottom of the letter. You can't fool me!

Unfortunately , I did not write the letter. After recess, Puan Umayal told me the letter is a joke. Of course I know, because I did not even fail my science subjects before.

But this joke really gave me a shock at first. Good one Puan Umayal!

No comments: