Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Time At Super Tanker

Woke up early because my 2nd sister needs to go to church early . She is on duty this week in playing the piano for the Hokkien service. While I on the other hand needs to go for tuition. She dropped me at Super Tanker.

I waited Huan Yu to come and meet me. We ate our breakfast. After filling our stomach, we started to chat. We've been chatting for quite some time until Huan Yu noticed that a man and her daughter was waiting for us to leave. They wanted to have our seat but we're still absorbed in our own world . I didn't noticed they are waiting until Huan Yu requested to leave. Both of us felt pai se. Huan Yu said, if they wanted the sit, at least say something to let us know or take a chair to sit beside us to show us as a sign that they wanted our seat.


No comments: