Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Chinese New Year Pictures

I haven't upload all the pictures in the "During Chinese New Year" post. So I'll just add in here. I'll let the picture do the talking.


Lettecia jie and my 2nd sis


2nd sis and my mom


My mom and Lettecia jie


Elder sis and Lettecia jie


Well, I'm sure you guys know who's this...You can see it in the previous post...haha..


Smile = )


From Left : Lett , el sis , me, 2nd sis


emo looking girls....



THE CAN CAN DANCE
(recorded by nUNu)





Like father like son...(both red)


dad= reading news paper, bro= listening to music, me= smsing(wishing my friends CNY)


Doing our own things....(grandma's house)


All now looking at the camera


eating+ chatting


makan makan....


2nd sis and my grandma..


guess which is which....

No comments: