Tuesday, February 12, 2008

During The Chinese New Year

Here are just some pictures taken during Chinese New Year.

2nd sis and me (taken in starbucks coffee Boarders)



Me and my 2nd sis (we exchange places as you can see..haha..)



What? Why are you pointing at me?? Have I done something wrong?



Or have you done something wrong??



Or have You??



Or the people outside? WHO????



Hmm...



ME??



2nd sis: Haha...just joking...
nUNu: swt!!! (= =")

(Actually, its not what really happened during that time when these pictures were taken. I just made this short drama out...hehe..)



2nd sis , my little brother and my dad. (at my grandma's house)



From left: 2nd sis , brother and me..
Can you guess what I'm holding??...
Isn't it obvious that my brother is pretending to fall asleep?



Another post! Just that my brother is still ASLEEP!! ( -.-")

No comments: