Saturday, February 9, 2008

More Nail Arts

This time is not my nails but on jie jie Lettecia's nails. I helped her design some in my elder sister's room . Unfortunately, she pilled out some because she have nothing better to do. ( =.=")

Before I added the designs, me and my 2nd sis helped her polish the base and the coat. (which is the day before I designed for her) . So here are some of the pictures. It's not that pro nail arts as you'll see in nail art shops. Same goes with the nail art on my fingers. =P


Both hands of different nail colours and designs (she wanted to have different colours on each nails)



Another post of the fingers



'R' for....Ruth? or Rachel? Rabbit??



White silver main base and some pink stripes on top of it



Black main base and some zig-zack thunder shape



Is it a 'V' shape or a heart shape?? (0.0)??



'L' for Lettecia



Hmm..wonder what is this...



Half black , half silver



This is kinda cacat :-[



three tiny blue dots



Pink dots ( I think I put too much pink polish on each dot)




I've not only taken jie jie Lettecia nails but also helped them took some pics too.

Smily post, can see their white shiny teeth. Hmm...which one looks more brighter??



As usual , both look as closer as sisters


My elder sis (Ruth) drank some liquor and her face turned red almost instantly. But she hid her face not allowing jie jie Lettecia to take her picture.


But some how in the end we got a shot. As you can see her face is flaming hot but its not that obvious when you see it in a picture.

No comments: