Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tung's Report Card

Recently, teacher gave us back our report card. Last year, our form teacher did not give us back for some kind of reason which we all do not know.

On the very same day, both Tung and Kerry was very scared of showing their report card to their parents because they know for sure that their parents would scold them for not doing well in the previous exam. Few days later, Tung told me her story about her mother's reaction. Well you guys better be ready for this.

When Tung showed her mother her report card, guess what her mother did?? Her mom took her and gave her uncountable kisses. Do you want to know why?? Its because she got the 4th place in class. Tung said to me that even though she got the 4th place, her results is still not good enough to be in the 4th place. And i kind of agree with that, so did Kerry. When I heard the side of her story, I can't stop laughing.

This had never happen before in her life ( I guess). Besides even when I got 3rd in class before, I dint have any kisses from my parents. Not to say I envy her but this is very an unbelievable story that had happen to one of my friends.

No comments: