Saturday, January 26, 2008

Car Driving Lesson

Having extra class and car driving lesson on the same day. Didn't even have the time to have an afternoon nap. After my extra class at school, I walked back from school. Its a hot day. Good thing I brought an umbrella along with me, if not I think I'll have sun burn.

Later a call came and I answered it. It was the person who's going to give my driving lesson. I got myself in prepare in a hurry. I used the stairs as the elevator was slow, I can't wait any longer because I'm late. He taught me the basics but I've made a lot of mistakes.The most scary thing was when I'm going up the hill. With just a little mistake, the car went backwards instead of forward. And guess what mistake I did, when slowly releasing the clutch I'm not suppose to press on the clutch again but I did. For parking, at first I'm really confused but soon later I understood. I used all my strength to turn the wheel till the end. As for the three point turn, it's not that hard if you follow the instructions. After the drive, I'm thirsty and sweat a lot, my face were red and hot because of the hot sunny day.

2 comments:

Liagiba-Abigail said...

where got hard the hill part? that's my favorite part..

nUNu said...

for u is ur favourite part la...but 4 me different ma...
parking n 3 point turn okok ony la..haha...