Friday, January 25, 2008

First Day Of School

My first day of school is also my worst day of school. It all happen in the morning when I'm preparing to go school. My elder sister, Ruth wears my black shoes for work because her black shoes is left in the green car Iswara. As some of you know, my elder sister had an accident when she is driving the green car Iswara to SP.

During the school holidays, my sister told me that she is going to work until the end of December which means I could use my black shoes after the school reopens. But on that day, my sister told me that she needs the black shoes for work on that same day. She leave me no choice but to sacrifice my black shoes for her to use as her job is very srict.

So it leaves me a pair of old black and half torn shoe. When I've reached my school, I started to notice the black shoes were wearing out. I'm a little worried when climbing up and down the stairs. I have to walk as if I'm lame. During resest time, the rubber at the bottom of the left shoe came off and I did the most silly thing which is pull the other rubber of the right shoe out. If I had not done that, I would walk as if I'm involve in some kind of car accident.

By the time school ends, the thin layer of the black shoes nearly came off. What's more, I walk back home with the half worn out old ugly black shoes. Once I've reached home, I felt relief. What a day!

2 comments:

Liagiba-Abigail said...

what la u..pity u

nUNu said...

yalo...wat 2 do...no choice ad ma....