Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Different Year For Me

I've been kind of busy this year. Unlike last year, I'm like a lazy bump. Everyday online for hours and doesn't know how to control myself. But this year is different. Maybe because of SPM examination. Last year, I've seldom went to school activities. Somehow this year, I've plan to go as often as possible because it is important for my future. Plus, even though i have SPM examination I'm going to take theory practical examination and also at the same time , my violin practical examination. Furthurmore, I'm also taking Bible Knowledge for SPM.

2 comments:

Liagiba-Abigail said...

hey, put some pic of urself la..put more..blog more..so many things u can talk about leh...then try to design ur blog cover lor..and also u can visit other ppl's blog and see how they blog. that's how u learn how to blog.

nUNu said...

yea yea...havent blog for so long already...