Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Music Theory Exam (10.3.08)

I'm supposed to be in Padang Polo School before 9am. My 2nd sis woke me up early in the morning and fetched me to the school. While in the car, I just kept reading and memorizing my theory. We are close to the school but we lost our way. I went down and asked an uncle for direction.

It's so embarrassed to say that even though me and my sis were born and lived in penang for so long, we don't even really know the road around there because that place is not our territory (we didn't often use that road) . By the time I reached the school, I'm almost late for the exam. But thank God I made it in time. It's just that I don't have much time to cool down myself.

9am. The exam starts, I went through the paper and there's one question which I'm not very sure what's the answer was. At 1st I wrote the correct answer, but when I rechecked my paper, I changed it to the wrong one. The question asked about the meaning for the Italian term given 'Scherzando' which means 'playful, joking' but in the end my answer was 'fast'. So I end up losing 2 marks. I realized this after I came out of the class room and I was filled with regret.

I kept telling myself what is done is done, there's nothing more I can do.
I sms Tung and told her about it, and I felt more relax. I called my 2nd sis and asked her to fetched me back. It took quite some time for her to arrive , so I went in the school and started to walk around. And I saw this.


They used plastics bottles to make a mini KLCC!!



A closer view




While waiting for sis to come, I also took some pictures

Hi all , boring so took some pics


hmm..a little dark


This is what you'll get if u use my low quality hand phone camera

After the long wait, my sis arrived. She showed me a map and point out where she went and also explored. That's why it took her so long, she over short some turns and end up I had to wait for her. Well, at least she bought 'Hong Kong Chee chiong fun' for me she said it was expensive because it tastes delicious. Indeed it tasted well , it has prawn in each piece!!! YUM..

No comments: