Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hike up BJ hill

Went to BJ hill and hike with my 2nd sis today and yesterday. Two days hiking up BJ hill really a good experience for both of us. Well, actually this was not the 1st time we hike up this hill. When I was young , my dad used to bring our whole family to hike up BJ hill.

My 2nd sis and I saw Two cute little puppies playing with each other when we're hiking up the hill. I don't really know how old are they but they sure are cute. One of them is black with brown stripes or brown with black stripes. My sis said it's unusual. The other one is smooth brown because when you looked at it , it feels like it has a soft and comfy fur. Well, that's what I taught.

We took some videos too. It's not good quality because I'm using my hand phone video camera.

This was taken by me





This was taken by my sis



Well, guess that's for now then.

No comments: