Saturday, March 1, 2008

Taking Bus on Thursday ( 28.2.08 )

My elder sis needed a car in order to go to work. The other car (White Corolla) cannot be used because the battery was drained out due to my sister who did not turn off the car light. So she called my 2nd sister who was fetching me to BK (Bible Knowledge) class. She have to go back home and give my elder sis the Green Iswara . My 2nd sister dropped me and went to her college to pass something to her friend and then went back home straight so that my elder sis could use the car.

Alternatively, I have to take a bus home from church with my friend , Jane. When the bus stopped at BJ complex, Jane taught the bus would turn right into the road which is quite close my my house. She said Bukit Gedung should be further away down my house. Actually, I don't really know where it was, so I trused her and continued the journey.

Unfortunately, the bus did not turn right instead it went straight to Relau. When it was near Sunshine Square, I sms Jane telling her that the bus did not turn right. She said maybe it will go there afterwards , and told me it should be 'OK'. So I trusted her again. But After all passengers went down to Bukit Gedung which is somewhere near Sunshine Square , the bus driver noticed that I was the only one left and was shocked to see me alone.

Bus Driver: Where do you want to go?
Me : I want to go to Bukit Jambul complex.
Bus driver : Just now we just passed there. Don't you know where is Bukit Jambul Complex?
Me : No. (lied, because I was afraid he might charge me extra for I had no money left)
Bus Driver: (Curious) Are you staying there of are you visiting your friend?
Me : My friend. (lied again and act innocent face..LOL..)
Bus Driver: Next time if do not know where the bus is heading remember to ask the bus driver.
Me : ok. (said obediently)

He dropped me at Giant and asked me to follow a man who is also going to BJ complex.
At the same time, my dad called me. I asked him to fetch me back from Giant , but said 'Don't want!" my mom did not want to fetch me either. When my mom put my 2nd sis on the phone, I said " Please fetch me now, I'm very angry" Actually, I'm just feeling very down. I told the man who was also going to BJ complex that I may not need to follow him anymore. I mean I don't even want to follow a stranger to BJ complex!!

After the call, I had an idea of going in Giant. (since I'm already there) When I had that idea, I began to cheer up. Since I need to buy a wrapping paper to wrap my table , why not go to Giant and buy the wrapping paper. For I do not have the time to go and buy wrapping paper on Wednesday. I asked my friend to buy it for me, but I don't really like it , so I decided to buy another one. But again, I do not have any money left so I sms my 2nd sis and told her about it.

When I was in Giant, I put my books in the counter because we're not allowed to bring things inside the super market. After that I went in to find the wrapping paper section. Suddenly someone from behind took hold of my left hand (I'm holding me hand phone in my left hand), it was my 2nd sis. She was just playing with me. At 1st I wonder who on earth would want to steal my hand phone. Well, anyway it was my sis.

After done we bought our things, my sis took me and ate our dinner. We took this opportunity to talk to each other as we had been busy lately and didn't have the time to talk to each other. We shared a lot of things together, and I explained how I end up in Giant.

Though it was a bay day for me, but look at the bright side, I got to have fellowship with my sis and got to buy the wrapping paper, all my sadness was disappeared. I also learned a lesson, no matter where I'm going , I have to bring enough money with me. I really thank God for that.

No comments: