Monday, January 12, 2009

Things are different



Okok...
I've never been posting lately...
Know why??

Because I've just started working in Starbucks at QB...
I've started working there on 3rd January..
Met new people, learnt new things...
Did new things..
It's really a different life from the previous years..
Because I've never worked before ever in my life!!
But now I'm working....
Began to step into the real world..

It's not that easy at first...
I was kinda confused on the 1st day..
But now, I know what I must do when I start my work..
I hardly find time to blog or on msn..
Because once I came back, I'm already wore off...
I need rest..


Initially, the 1st few days..
I had muscle ache here and there...
Even accidentally cut my fingers...skin peeled off..
Well, At least my hands are still around with me..haha...


When there are a lot of customers, me and other partners would be way so busy...
But when not many customers..Sometimes I don't know what to do..
This usually happens on weekdays..But some how I must find something to do..
Like stock up the goods,clean the fridge,sweep the floor,mop the floor,wash the plates(If there are any),sanitize the dishes and cups...etc..

It's a lot of work but overall..
I kinda like it...some how...I guess...
For the mean time, I'm only allowed to work for 6 hours..which is part time..
I can't work for 8 hours...I have to be work there at least 6 months only can work 8 hours..

As for 6 hours, I get to get 2 free drinks(also called employee beverage)..
8 hours will have 3 drinks..

By now, I've tried several drinks..
It is use full too because I can get to promote what I know about what I've tried before..
In the same way, I can recommend customers what is nice...

All right I'm tired right now..
What's more??
I came back home also have to do some house chores..
Sigh, no choice...


But as for my elder sis..
As far as I've been observing..
Once she came back from work..
She'll go into her room...sat on her chair..online..
or..straight away sleep..
She's working in INTEL and also in Starbucks(same place where I'm working)

Ok..I really got to go...
Haven't done house chores cannot sleep yet..
If not mom and 2nd sis come calling me...
ok...tata...

Chao....

4 comments:

Last said...

hahaa...
i also never work b4 leh...
but a bit lazy now...
last time tot of workin de...
suan le ba...
workin at starbucks also good leh...
u can get FREE drinks lololol...
n most important...
new experience lo...
dat wil help u a lot when u work...
wel gd luck~
all da best in starbucks...
dun just drink nia...
hahaa...

nUNu said...

LOLOL..
working not easy le......
working in starbucks hv to do a lot 1....
whn ntg to do...
still hv to find smthing to do..canot jz stand there fa dai..
if nt manager cuming to u n lecture u...........

Last said...

lol...
yah i know...
workin not easy...
studyin is another thing...
workin is another thing...
but hor...
altho got so much to do...
but u get free coffee leh...
as insentive?
hahaha...
whole starbucks coffee...
u also try edi lo...

nUNu said...

HAHAH..
i tried a lot d..
i lov ice blended..
HOHOHOHO...
thts y....
evryday...almost..
i'll at least order 1 ice blended drink....
Nice le...................