Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mom's 50th Brithday!!


Ok..My mom's birthday is already over but it's still not too late to post it..
Her actually birthday is on 23rd January..
What's more??
It's a Golden Birthday because she is turning 50!!
Gosh...time just passes by so fast...
We went to Dragon-i at QB(QueensBay)mall..
My elder sis treated us all..It's expensive ya know.

But to her it's ok because she got her gaji already.What's more?? She got her bonus from INTEL and her Starbucks gaji also came in already.




For your information,I don't really know what those food my el sis ordered.
So I'll just make a wild guess..

Mixed Mushroom...I think



You gotta try some




Beef noodle soup??




Sotong's legs??




Deep fried...inside got filling..crispy crispy..haha..




This is definitely chicken




Pork?



Fried Rice



OOOuuu....I love this...fried crispy mee with vegetables and prawns




Fried egg



And....pigs??????????????




Actually they are tau sa pau(red bean pau)



Soooo CUUTEEEEE!!!


She so happy that she can't wait to take a pic with one of the pigs..



MuUUaaakkkKKZZZzzzz............
She even Kiss it????????


Mom and dad also wanna take pic with them...


Now it's time to....
SQUUUeeeZEE them!!!!


SO sad....my Pig are torn into half!! Poor little thing..
Is it still alive??


Huh??Your pig torn already??


Don't worry Rachel,we have more here...Don't cry over your little pig..


Daniel:The food are nice and delicious..
Dennis:Hehe...



Mom and dad were enjoying their food



Chinese New year people give red ang pau..
But this is black ang pau...



And of course...Mom's birthday cake!!!
Hazelnut secret recipe cake bought by El sis to mom....I heard it cost about Rm80+




The whole group




That's it!!
I think she really enjoyed it...
And I bought 3 lamington Starbucks cake for her...

Hope this is the best birthday of her life...
Although it's just a simple celebration...

6 comments:

Last said...

LOL!!!
little piggies~~~~~
sooo CUTE lmao...
n ur face...
like terpaksa makan LOL...
n u wrote wrong words edi lololol...
dad n mum enjoyin their fools*
shud be food? xD
u so baddd cannot squeeze da piggies...
that restaurant...
i tot is famous for siu long pau?

nUNu said...

LOLOL..yeaa..
wrong spelling d...
HAHHAA.....
cute hor the piggies...
too bad it's in our stomach ad...
i think by nw v ad process it out d..
HHAHAHHA!!

nUNu said...

nt i squeeze de...
they squeeze...n my el sis tear the pig into half...she eat half i eat half...thts y i shw my sad face..the pig is torn apart...gt funeral procession taking place in the same time the birthday is goin on..LOOLO

Last said...

LOL...
u sure not u?
ur family sooo bad~~ T.T
kesian piggies...
some more TEAR IT APART???
OMG KESIANNNNNNNN...
u mus pray edi...
hopin the piggies dun come find u LOL...
when u dreamin lolol...
ahahah...

Unknown said...

ey, you tried the siulongpau there? :p
The piggies are soooo cuute!!!

(hope you rmbr me. I'm Wuthee's fren that came for many nites during college days for assignments :p)

nUNu said...

Last>>LOLOL...wont find me...cz nt i tear 1..will find my el sis lo cz she's d one who tore it apart and gav me d half...HAHHAHA!!!bsides...she paid 4 the pigs wan le..so i think she hv the rite 2 do wat she like about it...LOLOL..

ZU>>yea..I rmbr u..my el sis de fren ma...sure rmbr la..HAHA...anyway thx 4 drpping by...err..which siulong pau??haha..cz my el sis was the one who ordered evrything...all i do is eat..LOLOLL..haha.....