Thursday, November 6, 2008

Same Day!



That's right..
Today is Susan's and my 2nd sis's Birthday!
On the same day!!!




Happy Birthday Susan!!!
Happy Birthday SIS!!





I made a card for my 2nd sis..


Let's take a look inside...






WALLA!!


And now lets take a closer look..




Yup, she is one year older now..





I even sketch a simple cake for her..
HAHa...




Not to forget, I finished making it at about 1am in the morning...
I started making for her about 12.30 am..
After I studied my BK(Bible Knowledge)


Anyway....


Once again...
Happy Birthday SIS!!




Love from the one and only...
nUNu =D


PS: Sorry Susan, I don't have time to make something "BIG" for you because my "BIG" exam is coming soon..Will give you a "BIG" present right after this "BIG" exam is over!
Ok..I think there is too much "BIG"..



No comments: