Monday, November 3, 2008

Join The Colouring!!

Well,I was bored..
When I saw Felix was doing some colouring, I decided to join him..
He has his own crayon but only limited colours are available..

So......


This is it!!
I took out my own crayons given by my dad to me..
He said his friend gave him because it is no more use to his friend
And it's still like kinda new..




Well, I definitely didn't colour Mr. Sponge Bob Square Pants..
Felix did...
I say, isn't it much colourful than the Sponge Bob that you watch on TV?





Nevertheless, another Mr Bob...
But this is Bob the builder..
Wow,Felix really 'colour' his outfit..
How creative of him huh?




Well,I don't know what cartoon is this which you can watch on TV..
Maybe it didn't even appear on the TV before..haha..
Because I've never seen this before..
But Felix said it's a chipmunk..
What?? Does it look like one???




Wonder what I've coloured?

TADA!!!
HAHA...I've never colour in years!!
The last time I remember is when I was in Form 3..
When comes to Form 4, I didn't take any art lesson in school or in curriculum..
Actually, before I even colour them, I asked Felix what colour he wants me to colour them..
ie. nUNu: What colour is Mickey's shoes??
Felix: Mickey de xie shi huang she de..( Mickey's shoe is yellow in colour)
nUNu: What about Goofy's pants?
Felix: Purple colour.





Felix showing you his colouring..



(I made up a short story..well, a very very short one..from this part onwards...)

All right, Felix since you are a good boy, close your eyes now.
I want to show you something..


*nUNu put one of the little dwarf hamster on Felix hand*




nUNu: Ok,now you can open your eyes..
*Felix smiling*


PS: He was carrying one of the three musketeers which I posted on my previous post..
Go check it out if you do not know about it..

4 comments:

Last said...

hahaha...
that spongebob squarepants...
too colourful edi...
looks like kena poison LOL...
mickey mouse pic looks nice...
long time din colour...
still not bad leh...
haha...

nUNu said...

LOL..
Haha..
Thx 4 d compliment..
actually whn my dad gav me the crayon this yr,i said to myself,i oso dint use ad 1...lol..
nvr tot i will use it now...

Last said...

LOL...
u told urself not usin anymore...
n now u used it...
surprise? ahaha...
crayon also not bad ma...
can colour like the kids lol...
stay young ma...
ahaha...

nUNu said...

yea yea...
last time i like to use crayon more thn poster colour..though it's dirty by using crayon..hahhahaa...
sigh!! 2ml SPM deeee..all the best SPMerss...