Sunday, June 29, 2008

Movie Day!


We don't have school on Monday(23.06.08)
But other students have!
Know Why??
It's all because only my school have Cross Country and Marching Competition..
So we have a 'shutdown' day...



BRUUURB... Am full all right!!
Pizza makes me full....



The thing missing from this post is that I didn't take any pic of the food served..
because my camera got some kind of problem..



I smsed my dad, asking about the camera..
He asked me to format the camera and said it's not easy to do..
It took me quite some time to find the format thingy..
Eventually , I've formated the camera..
By that time, all the food was gone..
All into our stomach.......
Sorry folks can't post it to show you...
Look at the bright side, at least your saliva didn't leak out of your mouth now..haha...



Kerry look here!
Together with your food
Food: ( :



Yea..I think Tung's smile is bigger than the food's smile...



LOL...my last piece of onion on the fork...


After Lunch we watched 'Get Smart'
Besides, we can use student card as it is monday...
It's really a funny movie...a comedy...
Initially, we want to watch one more movie but unfortunately,
Kerry and Tung have to go to tuition..
They even thought of skipping it.
Well, eventually we didn't go for the movie...
So have to go back instead...........



Our last pic taken in the bus while heading home...
WAIT a minute!
We're supposed to be sad!!
Not smiling...because we can't watch another movie..
Haizz...Never Mind, will do it some day...
two movie in a row...



No comments: