Thursday, September 13, 2007

Change Blog


hi...I'm still new in blogging ,but this is not the 1st time I'm blogging. However, this is the the 1st blog I've post in blogspot. Futuremore,I'm not used to blogging. If there's any grammar error, please inform me. If u want to view my previest post. Feel free to visit my previous blog.
The main reason why I've change to blogspot is because I heard my sister said it was easier to use blogspot rather than wordpress which is a little more difficult to blog.
Then I decided to change to blogspot.More blogs will be post soon. Feel free to view my blog anytime.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I c... Hahazz.. Well continue using this web thn..

Liagiba-Abigail said...

previous is not spelled as perviest!!

nUNu said...

ok..thx liagiba..i've changed it already..